Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My error: https://metin2.download/picture/7Bt8prsFREl67k6J5QB6sL4AwB3kJEt1/.gif

 

I checked all the files several times and everything I have. I have no idea what is wrong.

 

https://metin2.download/picture/jQGk38UOoClf3oc43hoDPTsnGa5648ZQ/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/agta2Ye5Aa4NMHvYMklCsMXp5DHUq1Ea/.png

 

I use system from this forum. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10803-costume-mount-problem/
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.