Problem with bin?

Hello guys,

I need Your help. I have already compiled game and it's okay, and I compiled bin.

And when I downloaded other client, put there my roots everything works good.

But when I put to this client my granny2.dll and my metin2client.exe file, the client turn ON and immidiately turn OFF. I see only black screen and immidiately vanish.

Could you help me with this fact? When I compile my bin, there is eveerything ok, there is 1 sucessed and 15 up-to-date. Then i go to folder distribiute, take my metin2client.exe and put it to fresh client. And I put there also my granny2.dll and then I have this black screen and immidiately my client turn off.

After this, in my syser I have an error like this:

0217 00:08:00493 :: ui:2830: RuntimeWarning: tp_compare didn't return -1 or -2 for exception

0217 00:08:00494 :: 
introLogin.py(line:533) __LoadScript
ui.py(line:2823) LoadScriptFile
ui.py(line:3013) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3013) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:2830) LoadChildren

LoginWindow.__LoadScript.LoadObject - <type 'exceptions.OverflowError'>:Python int too large to convert to C long

0217 00:08:00494 :: ============================================================================================================
0217 00:08:00494 :: Abort!!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic