Can anyone link me to any tutorial on how to add NPC? I've searched literally everywhere and couldn't find.
I download the npc files, but don't know what to do from there.
If you don't know any tutorial, but you do know how to add, I'd really appreciate if you like just briefly tell me how. Just so I know where I need to start from.
Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, [SA]Mighty said:

Can anyone link me to any tutorial on how to add NPC? I've searched literally everywhere and couldn't find.
I download the npc files, but don't know what to do from there.
If you don't know any tutorial, but you do know how to add, I'd really appreciate if you like just briefly tell me how. Just so I know where I need to start from.
Thanks!

There should be enough tutorials in here/elitepvpers.

short brief: put the new npc folder inside npc/npc2 client folder then pack it.

add to server/client mob_proto a line with the new npc vnum(don't forget to pack mob_proto and replace it in locale folder - client side,and /reload server side)

in root folder(client side) search for npc_list.txt and add there the folder name + npc vnum

that's all basically.

8 hours ago, metin2-factory said:

add to server/client mob_proto a line with the new npc vnum(don't forget to pack mob_proto and replace it in locale folder - client side,and /reload server side)

in root folder(client side) search for npc_list.txt and add there the folder name + npc vnum

that's all basically.

Thank you so much!

8 hours ago, metin2-factory said:

that's all basically.

The root part is what I was missing.