Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay, I compiled my own metin2client.exe successfully :).Nevertheless I do not understand how to run it. I have several questions maybe someone can answer ...

1.) Is the client src (mainline_released) 28k or 40k?

2.) Wheres the difference between 28k and 40k?

3.) My server is running on mainline game and db. In the past I used the 40250 testclient for playing... When I just switch the .exe I jump from error to error. Is there a clean client for self made .exe files? Or even better is there a tutorial how to build your own?

4.) why does the metin2client.exe only asking for python2-2 but the src directory is full of 2-6 /2-7 python...

5.) where are the differences between the projects dev, dev_wolf_branch, mainline, mainline_released, novaline and so on?

6.) is there a recommended project (with less bugs, for developing new content)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10613-how-to-use-my-own-metin2clientexe/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.