Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys!
I changed Item_proto in my client to translate item names, and it seems to be working fine, but some people tell me that I need to change it in the server side too... All the name are translated fine for me in the client so why do I need to change it in the serverside ?
And also, I can't change mobs' names, I've tried changing them in mob_proto but it doesn't work
Thanks in advance...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10464-mob_proto-and-item_proto-question/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mr.Slime said:

Open Navicat.

player/mob_proto

I should change them one by one??? xD

1 hour ago, Mr.Slime said:

Open Navicat.

player/mob_proto

I can't change it, I double click it but it won't edit, what's the problem?

I found a solution, I clicked it but it won't work, so I have to write the name in notepad first, then copy it in the table.... but This will take a ridiculous amount of time, isn't there anyway i could do this faster ?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.