Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ahoi guys I got a problem with the vanilla core (src) and the maxmi binary (src).

If I try to connect with the maxmi bin (no matter which client I use) the charselect is empty, if I use a clean mainline bin on the same clean client I tried with the maxmi it works.

The syserr is empty. Does somebody know where the problem lies and any sulutions  ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10452-charselect-empty-vanilla-coremaxmi/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.