Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a question that bothers me all the time...
Let's say I completely made a server no bugs no nothing, and ready to get hosted...
How do I hide/delete the ".eix" files like other servers, and if I hade the "txt" file called "serverip" how do I hide it/delete it ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10417-hiding-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.