Hello , I have one question about World Edit.

Its can be possible to put a skybox without the .msnev file? I mean to put in the client because in world edit you can do that but only to see the sky. The thing is that I have many skyboxes but no one has the .msnev file , they are just the images. So yeah, can it be possible? Maybe if I take a msnev file from another skybox? But how could I do that when I put the another skybox .msnev file read another images from another skybox?

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, metin2team said:

f9ca57be18.pngif you add the images then go all the way up.
cf49c3d7b3.pngyou save the file you'll get the .msenv file you want :)

That simple? All this time I tought that the environment script its only to load existing .msnev files but I was wrong , you can do the other thing too. Thanks very much, God bless you :) 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 hour ago, metin2team said:

f9ca57be18.pngif you add the images then go all the way up.
cf49c3d7b3.pngyou save the file you'll get the .msenv file you want :)

Another question , the part of ´´wind´´ can be saved? I mean I modify the strenght of the wind (To be faster) in trees and I can see how it is moving faster but when I try to load again the map it stays the same and doesn´t change. I was trying save with the .msnev file and normal save but doesn´t work.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal