No public connection... socket_tcp_bind?

Hey, i have problems with my files or my connectivity...

MY SETUP:

My Internet Settings: Internet -> Modem -> Router -> Server

I have a Home Server (HP ProLiant DL380G6), installed OS is FreeBSD 9.3 x64 (there isn't a WIndows installed or Hamachi, It's only a Root!!!)

I use KoriDev- Files 1.3

PUBLIC_IP:

If i use the BIND_IP/PUBLIC_IP in the Config Files - i get this message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

same procedure if i use "-I 81.217.x.x -P PORT" in the panel.sh (its the same as start.sh) - i get also the message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

An if i want to connect from a Friends PC - The Game displays "Failed to connect..."

I tested also the LOKAL_IP:

if i use the lokal IP, i can connect Lokal in the Game BUT (i dont need only Lokal connection, i want i real Root-Server...),

if i want to connect from an Other PC (outside from my network), at the PC from a Friend for example. -> than i will kicked, if i choose the Character.

I testeded also the connection; temporarily, i opened the Ports 1-65000. Firewall at Router is Offline.

Sysinstall:

IPv4 Gateway: 192.168.0.1

IPv4 Adress: 192.168.0.110

Name Server: 192.168.0.1

Netmask: 255.255.255.0

I want only to connect into the game outside of my network.. , that my friends are able to connect...

I tested it with worse files (ViruzDev) - the Game is not so good as the Koridev... and i'm able to connect outside from my Internet. (The bad Files are working, and the Other Files arn't working, but i need this Files.... :(((    )

-> Conclusion -> The Net Configuration is OK. (i think)

I don't know whats the problem....

I hope anybody can help me...

Sorry for my bad english...

Sincerely

JeeX

P.S. I have no experience with Source and i don't have a Source.... Pls help me... I'm working on this problem since 3 weeks...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mr.Slime said:

Add in CONFIG:

BIND_IP: ip

I've already done...

PUBLIC_IP:

If i use the BIND_IP/PUBLIC_IP in the Config Files - i get this message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

same procedure if i use "-I 81.217.x.x -P PORT" in the panel.sh (its the same as start.sh) - i get also the message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

An if i want to connect from a Friends PC - The Game displays "Failed to connect..."

It doen't work...