Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!
I successfully added a new bonus, the bonus value is 92 .. the bonus works and is called "STRONG AGAINST ICE", the only problem is that it does not appear in the bonus when I go to use the enchanted object ..
Solutions?

(It only works if I insert it manually from the db -> Player -> item and add attrtype attrvalue 92 and 15 ..)

Thank you all for reading, I hope someone expert can help me solve.:)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10250-add-new-bonus/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.