Hi , someone knows what needs a metin2 client to support HD skybox textures? I ask because everytime I put a 3D skybox on my server nothing changes and the original sky stays.

I tested with skyboxes with low quality and it´s work perfectly but with 3D skyboxes it does not work so I would like to know what I need to change in the client to work.

Note : Sorry for making 3 topics , google chrome fails...

Note2: Sorry for my english.

King regards , Julian ^_^

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, galet said:

Some skyboxes in metin2_patch are overriding your skyboxes, did you use a new name for the skybox or you are just replacing old ones ?

Im just replacing old ones , with replace I mean that I change the sky in world edit , then I put the map in the OutDoor with the sky changed and that´s would be all.

Note : In the enviornment part I have the skyboxes that I change so they dont miss in the client or something like that.

Note 2 : I look a little and the overriding skyboxes are maps like flame_dungeon (that map dont change the skybox with any skybox , low or high definition) but I dont think thats its my problem in map 1 because in map 1 the skybox change but with a low quality skybox and I dont see any metin2_patch for MAP 1 in pack.