Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello metin2dev!

this week I created a new map in world editor.

I found two problems that do not know how to solve :

That are: When I try to put stones in it they do not appear .

in some parts of the map I can not attack any monster , stone .

I've tried to create a new server_attr but to no avail .

Anyone know how to solve?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10104-new-map-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

About stones, try maybe with higher height, it's normal height might be below the terrain so you have to increase it.

And about attacking, check if you have marked that spot with Block (under A section) option, which disables fighting.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10104-new-map-problem/#findComment-60043
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.