Looking for a developer to create a few new packets

Hello,

I'm looking for a good C++ developer who is able to implement a simple, but completely new communication between the client and the server.

The point is pretty straightforward, the client should be able to send the server some kind of keep-alive packet, that "Hey I am alive!".

The server should be able to check the last time such a packet came from specific user and if it isn't coming, then disconnect the user.

You should be able to implement it into multiple servers (you can reuse your existing code).

I will pay you for each server where you will implement it. Note that once you create the code, it's just some copypaste for you, but I'm still paying the full price, so it may be some quick win for both of us ;) 

If you need any further information about the topic, please PM me here or DM me at Unc3nZureD#9313

We will discuss exact prices in private message :)

Edited by Unc3nZureD
Added some extra tags :)

spacer.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic