Jump to content
  • We need you!

    You must register to discover all the features of our community!

  • 0

How poison works


anzert

Question

Version of Files XXX

Hi community,

 

Today I would like to ask you all, how poison works in metin2.

 

Im playing in a 2015-2016 server files metin2 private server and when Im dueling I need from 3 to 7-8 hits in order to get poison in my rival.

 

I use 8% in helmet, 12% in alchemy and 10% in server food, my rivals usually use 12% resist in alchemy and 3% resist in pendings being a total of 15% to get poison on them.

 

I wanna know if is normal that with only 15% I need from 3 to 7-8 hits to get poison on them, or calculations in source code are weird?

 

Is worth use weapon with another 8% poison?  Could you pls show me the code?

 

Thanks in advance :)

 

Best regards!

 

Link to post

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I think poison resistance is related to how often you take damage drom poison after you are poisoned, and it doesn't affect the chance to poison the target. Not certain about it though.

Link to post
  • 0

Hi,

check battle.cpp there are bonus calculations.

 

	if (pkAttacker->GetPoint(POINT_POISON_PCT) && !pkVictim->IsAffectFlag(AFF_POISON))
	{
		if (number(1, 100) <= pkAttacker->GetPoint(POINT_POISON_PCT))
			pkVictim->AttackedByPoison(pkAttacker);
	}

 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.