A strange problem with slots

Hello,
For some time I can not deal with a problem, namely: After adding another costume slot, the belt is put in the wrong place and the items in the "ring" slot overlap. In my observations, the items above "ITEM_TYPE_BELT" are in the wrong places after being equip. I have several additional slots and a rune system (written by myself), which works by creating a new slot type (for example: type - ITEM_RUNE, subtype - RUNE_ONE) and there was no problem with putting items on these slots. Before equip ring: https://metin2.download/picture/5yNKD31T95AjP1fllsMz2P5lG1C4lvKB/.png | after equip ring: https://metin2.download/picture/3jOUP309Jtb3Bg1YePtuKq63501FNd81/.png
The problem arises when trying to add another subtype to the type ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME adds it in the way I created the previous slots, namely:

GameLib/ItemData.h

enum ECostumeSubTypes
{
    [...]
    COSTUME_METIN_DEV,
};

UserInterface/GameType.h

const DWORD c_New_Equipment_Start = c_Equipment_Start + 24;

21 - Hair & Body
22 - Hair & Body & Weapon
23 - Hair & Body & Weapon & Mount
24 - Hair & Body & Weapon & Mount & New slot

const DWORD    c_Costume_Slot_Metin_Dev = c_Costume_Slot_Start + 4;
const DWORD c_Costume_Slot_Count    = 5;

0 - Body
1 - Body & Hair
2 - Body & Hair & Weapon
3 - Body & Hair & Weapon & Mount
4 - Bodt & Hair $ Weapon & Mount & New slot

UserInterface/PythonItemModule.cpp

PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "COSTUME_TYPE_METIN_DEV", CItemData::COSTUME_METIN_DEV);
    PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "COSTUME_SLOT_METIN_DEV", c_Costume_Slot_Metin_Dev);

I also increased c_Wear_Max & WEAR_MAX_NUM & WEAR_MAX_NUM & WEAR_MAX to 64.
Does anyone have any idea what to do, how to deal with the problem? Or maybe I just forgot something (although I doubt it).

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days