Source hamachi - kick after charselect

Hi, my friend tried to join to my hamachi server but when he got kick after charselect. He use launcher v2. I tried change my source too: 

memcpy(p.szIP, g_szPublicIP, 16); to memcpy(p.szIP, "hamachiip", 16);

strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, g_szPublicIP, sizeof(p.szPublicIP)); to strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, "hamachiip", sizeof(p.szPublicIP));

in desc_client but it doesn't work too. I can't compile source. Errors: 

OBJDIR/desc.o: In function `DESC::ProcessOutput()':
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/desc.cpp:396: undefined reference to `max_bytes_written'
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/desc.cpp:398: undefined reference to `total_bytes_written'
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/desc.cpp:399: undefined reference to `current_bytes_written'
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/desc.cpp:396: undefined reference to `max_bytes_written'
OBJDIR/event.o: In function `event_process(int)':
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/event.cpp:135: undefined reference to `ContinueOnFatalError()'
OBJDIR/input_db.o: In function `CInputDB::P2P(char const*)':
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/input_db.cpp:1364: undefined reference to `main_fdw'
OBJDIR/marriage.o: In function `marriage::TMarriage::Logout(unsigned int)':
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/marriage.cpp:299: undefined reference to `g_bShutdown'
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/marriage.cpp:316: undefined reference to `g_bShutdown'
/usr/home/nonameline/Server/game/src/marriage.cpp:316: undefined reference to `g_bShutdown'

Any ideas?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, arves100 said:

PUBLIC_IP normaly, if you are the hoster amd you can't connect you have to edit modem iptables

missing this on main.cpp

int             max_bytes_written = 0;
int             current_bytes_written = 0;
int             total_bytes_written = 0;

I have this 1e2f7cfe79a54d19087e86e6a9b7b36f.png

I'm host on hamachi, my friends can login but after charselect kick. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 minute ago, arves100 said:

extern int max_bytes_written;
extern int current_bytes_written;
extern int total_bytes_written;

do you have this in desc.cpp? We have to fix compile issue first

909882dcfde8429c0e2c81b0eb36ec24.png

Yes, i have. If i don't use this 

memcpy(p.szIP, g_szPublicIP, 16); to memcpy(p.szIP, "hamachiip", 16);

strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, g_szPublicIP, sizeof(p.szPublicIP)); to strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, "hamachiip", sizeof(p.szPublicIP));

i can compile my source. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 minute ago, arves100 said:

Can he ping to your pc?

I don't know but if he can login into server. To charselect all is okay but after choose pc kick so its probably launcher bad or idk. Now he use 

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/997010-release-2010-mc-sura-v2-100-working-all-servers.html

+ my compiled binary renamed to .bin. 

Just now, arves100 said:

Do you tried without the old 2010 launcher? Launching .exe directly?

It doesn't work 100%. I follow tutorial from pl forum 

http://www.mpcforum.pl/topic/1581926-mo%C5%BCliwo%C5%9B%C4%87-logowania-si%C4%99-na-serwer-hamachi-sf-40k/#entry13350726

it works but not for me, i cant compile game. So i was looking here and i found this 

https://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/topic/12350-kick-after-charselect/&do=findComment&comment=71270

It works or nah? 

Just now, arves100 said:

That ConnectionIp it's the same as PublicIp.

Also the launcher is not supported in newer binary, because they just patch some functions on the launcher (that unfortunally i don't know)

Yee probably, he should open this lanucher as admin but he can't because he got ???????? error so i need fix in source or idk.