Hello everybody, I have a problem in my server about my mounts.

Ok the problem is like that, I set up from Navicat and from client the time for 7 days each mount

but the time is gone even If I'm not on the mount.

Someone can help me how can I fix this, I change the type and subtybe like experience ring but nothing, I want to do the time to go just when you are on the mount, if you keep your mount in your inventory the time to be the same. Please I really need an answer for that, if somebody who has this problem before and telling me how I can do it, will be perfect. Thank you so much and sorry for my english if is not corect gramatically, thank you in advance.

You should just choose type in limittype and set time (seconds) in limitvalue, in item_proto server, and after that convert your server item_proto to client item_proto.

limittype;

1: "LEVEL",
		2: "STR",
		3: "DEX",
		4: "INT",
		5: "CON",
		6: "PC_BANG",
		7: "REAL_TIME",
		8: "REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE",
		9: "TIMER_BASED_ON_WEAR",

Limittype what you need actually it is 9.

• Love 1

On 10/17/2018 at 4:07 AM, Swiezuu said:

You should just choose type in limittype and set time (seconds) in limitvalue, in item_proto server, and after that convert your server item_proto to client item_proto.

limittype;

1: "LEVEL",
		2: "STR",
		3: "DEX",
		4: "INT",
		5: "CON",
		6: "PC_BANG",
		7: "REAL_TIME",
		8: "REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE",
		9: "TIMER_BASED_ON_WEAR",

Limittype what you need actually it is 9.

Thank you so much, is working :)

I set up with Limittype 9 but Is showing me 0 min, if I set it with 7 the time is showing, just for 9 is 0 min, I do for item_proto client as well but nothing. have an ideea why?