Hello guys , I need an English base serverfiles to start creating my own server.

I tried with sg's but i dont know how they are working , cause i tried to upgrade the gamefile etc and  i couldnt find and , also i dont have the client.

If u got a clean link with the best english base (prefer 40250+ r) client+serverfiles send me the link please

~Behappy4ever

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver

-EDIT- -> go to Client/Serverfiles->Kori's Serverfiles Build 1.1

Kori's serverfiles are stable but they are in german. I think those are the best right now despite they are in german. Just copy your own item_proto.sql & mob_proto.sql and database is in english. Clientside shouldn't be a problem ;)

There isn't much english serverfiles right now ;( 

Edited by Shisui
Careful with links

11 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

kori-developer.eu/board -> go to Client/Serverfiles->Kori's Serverfiles Build 1.1

Kori's serverfiles are stable but they are in german. I think those are the best right now despite they are in german. Just copy your own item_proto.sql & mob_proto.sql and database is in english. Clientside shouldn't be a problem ;)

There isn't much english serverfiles right now ;( 

Pleaseeeee , and what about backdoors?

If u replace game with yours yes,

2 hours ago, r00t said:

Yes sure...by the way...in the night of 24 december don't go to sleep...you have a chance to see Santa Claus :rolleyes:

Hahahahahah i wont bro ,i will be hiding under the christmas tree hahaahha

3 hours ago, Sonitex said:

He said he wanted to upgrade gamefile so i thought he has his own :P Im pretty sure it doesn't have backdoors 

Thank u a lot :P thanks for help