Are you interested in a new modern CMS

Are you interested in a new modern CMS  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a new modern CMS

• Yes
    • No
    • No answer, because I probably won't use it

Hi,

for quite some time i've been playing with the idea to get back into the Metin2 scene and publish a CMS for my comeback.

So far my plan looks like this:
The frontend will be developed in React, of course I will try to consider current standards like Dynamic Routing, Responsive Design, SEO, UI and UX. The data for the frontend will come from a Rest API, which provides external developers with a secure and controlled way to access data from your server and use it in their own programs. The API is developed by me in Go, and I will try to get the maximum out of performance, security, configurability and DX.

Although I would publish the whole thing as an open source project at Github, the action is not meant to be completely selfless and I would of course want to make some money with it. The monetization would be in the form of support, custom features and design adjustments.

But before I start, I have a few questions:

• Is there any need for another CMS from your side, or are you completely satisfied with the current solutions?
  • What features do you think the CMS should have so that you would consider it?

By the way, since I'm not the best designer, I planned to use Ant Design. If a designer wants to provide me with one of his works, I would be happy to do so and of course I would mention him.

Kind regards,
.aNNdii#

Edited by aNNdii
Forget to add a link.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic