Hey, 

I got an error in syserr, and it occur any time i start the server: DirectQuery: AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"' at line 1

query: SELECT id FROM guild "

I tried to create a guild to see if this error affect it but when i insert the name and press ok i get this error: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '" WHERE account='BiTzA'' at line 1 (query: SELECT account, companion FROM messenger_list " WHERE account='BiTzA' errno: 1064)

I recive the error only on channel 1 and channel 99, in db i don't got any errors.

I tried to repair all the tabels from player, log, account, mysql, common, metin2_runup and it said that i don't have any errors. The only tables i could't repair are the following: information_schema and cond_instances becouse i recive this error when i try to do it: ERROR : 1142 - SELECT,INSERT command denied to user 'root'@'25.100.168.22' for table 'cond_instances'

I even tried to replace all guild tables with new ones and repair them after that but the error still occur.

Can someone help me? 

Thank you,

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic