Dragon Soul System - Make All Button

Hey, i was wondering and i was trying but i cannot figure it out yet:

What i want is a button on the dragon soul window to refine every alchemy stone of that type/level.

What i've tried is trought quest, with an item, count every stones you have in inventory but it always cames has 0 and remove_item does not work either ?

How can i access to the items that are in dragou soul inventory?

Any help on this is appreciated

Thank you

It's all lies

5 minutes ago, Catii said:

so you want just the button for purification window in the main dragons soul window?

image.png.6c880fe1aebf91f04427ff950977d782.png

I don't really care where the button goes, but i wanted to make a button where i did the red marks that was "Refine all", and instead of you going to do 1 by 1, it automaticly did that for you while you had dragon souls stones to refine

It's all lies

Acum 5 minute, displayjokes a spus:

image.png.6c880fe1aebf91f04427ff950977d782.png

I don't really care where the button goes, but i wanted to make a button where i did the red marks that was "Refine all", and instead of you going to do 1 by 1, it automaticly did that for you while you had dragon souls stones to refine

here you go, its not made by me ... but it does its job

fast_purification.zip

4 minutes ago, Catii said:

here you go, its not made by me ... but it does its job

fast_purification.zip

i cannot see it ?

Seems like i do not have permissions to do so >.<

"

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

"

• Good 1

It's all lies