Rearrange Client Pack Folder

Go to solution Solved by tierrilopes,

Hi! So i've been searching a lot lately and i cannot find what i want to.

Here's a explicit example of what i want to do:

i have root.epk and root.eix

i want to change the name to namethatiwant.epk and namethatiwant.eix

I cannot find the files to do this.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you! :D

It's all lies

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, tierrilopes said:

Client source, search "root"

i'm searching here:

image.png.2ce893c7fbadd08b02b33165b179a196.png

is it supost to be there? If so, i search root, or any other file from the pack folder but i cannot find what i want ?

For example, i have this files on pack:   metin2_patch_snow_dungeon  (with my extenstions, but i believe the extensions doesn't have anything to do with it right?)

And here is the search:

image.png.a2c6fec95e4028e2dee1112335c662b3.png

Sorry, i'm kinda newbie at this

It's all lies

• Premium
  • Solution

I meant using the 'search in all files' (open any file from the solution, ctrl+f, write what you wanna find, adjust the dropdown to search in all files of the project) visual studio function to change the "root" folder.

root is defined in the client source and needs to be changed there.

If you want to rename the other packs (where you got the maps and so on) for example:

metin2_patch_snow_dungeon

into

my_patch1

Just change the file name and corresponding name in the Index file (or in your UserInterface if you have the loading on source)

3 minutes ago, tierrilopes said:

I meant using the 'search in all files' (open any file from the solution, ctrl+f, write what you wanna find, adjust the dropdown to search in all files of the project) visual studio function to change the "root" folder.

root is defined in the client source and needs to be changed there.

If you want to rename the other packs (where you got the maps and so on) for example:

metin2_patch_snow_dungeon

into

my_patch1

Just change the file name and corresponding name in the Index file (or in your UserInterface if you have the loading on source)

I knew it had to be a simple thing, i've tried to change the file name but never though about changing on index, Thank you! :)

It's all lies