We're searcing partner

Hello everyone,

Firstly I'm Serdar Tekin. I've been working about Metin2 almost 5 years. I've been earnıng money it last 2 years. I want to improve it this year so I'm searcing new partner. We're three partner.

Expectence;

I have game fıles unproblematic so I don't want to files I don't want to files from someone who is possible partner.

I'm searching someone who knows c++ and pyhton and codify system about metin2.

I don't want to money for partnership.

Purpose;

It is possible to think like that you don't want to money and you have game files unproblematic then why do you need to partner. I don't know how to code system or anythink. I've bought game file and system until  all this time for catching achievement so I want to go step further and improve our project for that reason I need to partner who knows codıfy wıth c++ and pyhton.

If we're make a partner, I want to listen your expectence and purpose. I hope there is a lot of people who search to partner like this.

Please, nobody say these: I can add every system etc.. My purpose is not to add the system!

If you want to meet, you can write to me. We're discuss every details and I can provide my communication address. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic