Bug EXP Serenity2/Maxmi 4.1

Hello,

When I put rates on with command or quest priv_empire 0 4 200/300/400/etc 24 ,they appear ,but,if I kill a monster I will get exp fix from the mob_proto table,in my case 30 exp,even if rates are 1000%.But,if I made level 2,I will receive 60 or 80 exp/same monster,but not because of the rates, if you remove them, you will still receive 60 or 80 exp on level 2,but in level 1 30 exactly how is in mob_proto ...

Anyone know this problem ... ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hello,

It is not a problem, this is a basic metin2 function. Indeed you can't go further than 10% of the level exp.

Level 1 needed exp : 300. A mob cannot give you more than 10% of this number so a mob can give you a laximum of 30 exp at level once.

Level 2 : 800. 800 / 10 = 80. A mob can't give you more than 80 exp.

If you wan't to fully unlock the exp potential, then remove this function on the sources, so that the player will be able to receive a much larger exp amount at level 1. :D

Acum 13 ore, Galet a spus:

Hello,

It is not a problem, this is a basic metin2 function. Indeed you can't go further than 10% of the level exp.

Level 1 needed exp : 300. A mob cannot give you more than 10% of this number so a mob can give you a laximum of 30 exp at level once.

Level 2 : 800. 800 / 10 = 80. A mob can't give you more than 80 exp.

If you wan't to fully unlock the exp potential, then remove this function on the sources, so that the player will be able to receive a much larger exp amount at level 1. :D

And how I can remove this function?