Itemshop By Shang bug...who can fix?

I wanna ask peoples who have already this system,this is happening to someone ?

Someone know how to fix that,because i try to fix it more than 3 weeks and i can't :(

If someone wanna help me to fix it i pay..someone?...i dont know where it's the problem,maybe python..

I buy from shang this system,i pay 60 E for this and not working..

r5qFnZJ.gif

KAC2MPE.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, emanuel said:

Why you judge because im romanian? You think all romanian its The same? Shang can come here to confirm i buy from him, dont judge next Time like this 

Shang has no reason not to reply apart from the fact that the script is stolen and your trying to get free help from him. All you ro's are the same you take take take but dont actually make anything yourself. If there was a genuine issue here i am sure Shang would of already replied on this topic by now. Now going with my theory that these scripts are stolen because thats the only reason why it wouldnt work and shang wouldn't reply to you. Why dont u go harass some people on these low Ro forums

Acum 3 minute, kieranFMT2 a spus:

Shang has no reason not to reply apart from the fact that the script is stolen and your trying to get free help from him. All you ro's are the same you take take take but dont actually make anything yourself. If there was a genuine issue here i am sure Shang would of already replied on this topic by now. Now going with my theory that these scripts are stolen because thats the only reason why it wouldnt work and shang wouldn't reply to you. Why dont u go harass some people on these low Ro forums

Yo boy, if you have shang Skype, it's simple, go ask him if i buy from him and he can say you, and come here and say if its True whatt i say or your lies 

Acum 3 minute, kieranFMT2 a spus:

A photo does not prove shit. And im tired of arguing with you. THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN HELP IS SHANG

You know something ? GTFO ,system it's fixed and you know from where it's the problem? From uiitemshop.py,voilla,shut up and go away from my face.

If you ask shang it it's true you say him too : that does not provite a shit..