[Search] "No Country at start"

Hi devs,

I'm looking for a System/Edit so that a new created Player has no country assigned  (so country-selection at creation screen is also not needed)

1. He should be able to choose one of the 3 countrys via a quest later on. (Level 30 or so...)
  2. Thing is: Every character in the account should have no country at the creation! (Even if the first one already is in blue or red or yellow!)

That means: Boundary that every character in the account has to be in one country should either be removed   OR should only apply after a certain quest (so that you can't choose which country but you have to go to the one every character in your account has chosen.)

I think main things to do are:

1. Creating "New" Country (White)
  2. Removing boundary of same country
  3. Removing "Choose Country" at character creation
  4. Adding new Startpoint for the New/Non-Country

Anyone willing to develop such a system? Any questions about the "planned" system?

Contact me here in this thread or via PM with a skype addy or something and we can discuss the price.

If you think you could do it but won't because of trust issues: I have bought from a few people here already. I think everyone will tell you he got his money so far :)

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Greetings DarkPhoenix95

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic