[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Source 65730 - VDI [ We Need You ]

I have my mainline source with this source 65730 (I  just replaced the files)

I installed the g++49

I installed cryptoop-5.6.2_2

Now I have this error:  -_-

IZvEf.png

change in makelfile

../game/src

CC = g++410
CXX = g++410

for

CC = g++49
CXX = g++49

compile all the libs using g ++ 49

libgame/src

libpoly

libserverkey

libsql

libthecore/src

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium

Help pls:

hX21g.png

ERROR_LOG.txt:

//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8TestCaseE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing4TestE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal24HasNewFatalFailureHelperE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing22EmptyTestEventListenerE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing31TestPartResultReporterInterfaceE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal27OsStackTraceGetterInterfaceE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing31TestPartResultReporterInterfaceE+0x10): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x10): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x14): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x18): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x1c): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x20): more undefined references to `__cxa_pure_virtual' follow
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal45_GLOBAL__N_src_gtest_all.cc_00000000_A64A3F1223ClassUniqueToAlwaysTrueE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x8): undefined reference to `typeinfo for std::runtime_error'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x10): undefined reference to `std::runtime_error::what() const'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::CSemaphore()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x16): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::~CSemaphore()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Initialize()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0xac): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Destroy()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x12c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Clear()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x15c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::CGrid(int, int)':
grid.cc:(.text+0x1c): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::CGrid(CGrid*, int, int)':
grid.cc:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::~CGrid()':
grid.cc:(.text+0xb0): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::Alloc()':
attribute.cc:(.text+0xa7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x14f): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x1f7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::CAttribute(unsigned int, unsigned int)':
attribute.cc:(.text+0x4c2): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::~CAttribute()':
attribute.cc:(.text+0x842): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x851): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x865): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(targa.o): In function `CTargaImage::Create(int, int)':
targa.cc:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(targa.o): In function `CTargaImage::~CTargaImage()':
targa.cc:(.text+0x50): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [../game_r65730_32] Error 1

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Help pls:

hX21g.png

ERROR_LOG.txt:

//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8TestCaseE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing4TestE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal24HasNewFatalFailureHelperE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing22EmptyTestEventListenerE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing31TestPartResultReporterInterfaceE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal27OsStackTraceGetterInterfaceE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing31TestPartResultReporterInterfaceE+0x10): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x10): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x14): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x18): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x1c): undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing17TestEventListenerE+0x20): more undefined references to `__cxa_pure_virtual' follow
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing8internal45_GLOBAL__N_src_gtest_all.cc_00000000_A64A3F1223ClassUniqueToAlwaysTrueE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x8): undefined reference to `typeinfo for std::runtime_error'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).gnu.linkonce.r._ZTVN7testing26GoogleTestFailureExceptionE+0x10): undefined reference to `std::runtime_error::what() const'
//usr/lib/libgtest.a(gtest-all.o).eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::CSemaphore()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x16): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::~CSemaphore()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Initialize()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0xac): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Destroy()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x12c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libsql/libsql.a(Semaphore.o): In function `CSemaphore::Clear()':
Semaphore.cpp:(.text+0x15c): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::CGrid(int, int)':
grid.cc:(.text+0x1c): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::CGrid(CGrid*, int, int)':
grid.cc:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(grid.o): In function `CGrid::~CGrid()':
grid.cc:(.text+0xb0): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::Alloc()':
attribute.cc:(.text+0xa7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x14f): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x1f7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::CAttribute(unsigned int, unsigned int)':
attribute.cc:(.text+0x4c2): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(attribute.o): In function `CAttribute::~CAttribute()':
attribute.cc:(.text+0x842): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x851): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
attribute.cc:(.text+0x865): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(targa.o): In function `CTargaImage::Create(int, int)':
targa.cc:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
../../libgame/lib/libgame.a(targa.o): In function `CTargaImage::~CTargaImage()':
targa.cc:(.text+0x50): undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [../game_r65730_32] Error 1

Recompile library with g++49.

This is a reference error.

Recompile libgame with g++49

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

• Premium

Recompile library with g++49.

This is a reference error.

Recompile libgame with g++49

I have g++48, have dif?

Recompile all libs with g++48.

libthecore , lubsql. etc.....

then recompile game

I tried to recompile libs...

Then recompile the game (same error)

:(  :(  :(  :(

Hello! If someone can send me the download link via pm (too lazy to search) I'll create a vm for you! Seems like it's a bit difficult and I like difficulty :ph34r:

Oohh aaand that's the wrong section. You may want to post something like that into question section for the future, okay? :P

Aaaand I'm dumb. First post has the source. Oh, crazy me. I'm downloading it right now and I'm onto it! :) Give me some cheers!

Edited by Alina
  • Love 4

• Premium

Hello! If someone can send me the download link via pm (too lazy to search) I'll create a vm for you! Seems like it's a bit difficult and I like difficulty :ph34r:

Oohh aaand that's the wrong section. You may want to post something like that into question section for the future, okay? :P

Aaaand I'm dumb. First post has the source. Oh, crazy me. I'm downloading it right now and I'm onto it! :) Give me some cheers!

​Here you have:

Without lycan.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zxdzHCrT!veb3Gb-3nLbnjBhecb8D50Aq3K5KPzuFufb5brSdZKs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium

​Good luck making it to work and ty for offering to help us :)

​Sorry that it didn't work out at all. I've managed to set up a machine and compile it but it's way too big to upload :/

• Love 1

• Premium

​Sorry that it didn't work out at all. I've managed to set up a machine and compile it but it's way too big to upload :/

​Could you teach how you made it work then please? :) I can upload it for you (if you want to share it ofc)

Edited by tierrilopes

• Former Staff

​try to shrink the VDI with this

go to this location "C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox"

and make new file name it what ever you want but with cmd extension and type in this

VBoxManage.exe modifyhd --compact "location of the VDI image"

EX:
    VBoxManage.exe modifyhd --compact "d:\9.2VM\Freebsd9.2.vdi"

I'm using vmWare and the system currently occupies about 10gb disk space out of 40gb maximum. So I'll only have to upload 10gb but unfortunetately my connection is so bad that I even can't seem to upload them. I only upload with 100kb/s, which equals to 10 hours upload time :/

Edit: It's 100 hours, not 10. Sorry for the missing 0 :/

Edited by Alina
  • Love 1