Hi guys, i'm having a little problem on my server this start from nothing. Didnt change anything and this start.

Persons on ch1 all core can talk with ch2 (core3, core4) but if i try send PM to users on ch2 core 2 i get a error and say the user is offline. Any1 have a idea how i can fix it? :S

-EDIT-

iMer said it is the P2P port. Any1 know how i can restart this port? Or Unbug it?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also met with this bug but I thought that it's fixed in the newest game files. Anyway, it seems possible that it can be also buggy if your p2p ports have too high values.

Hi i still using the old game atm the 34k.

And how i can check those values of the p2p ports?

-edit-

i changed the maps from ch2 core2 (bugged core) to another working core and then the chat just stop work on this core too.

And i try open a new channel too. But the same bug happen on it. All city from each empire.

• 3 years later...
Am 9.5.2014 um 22:53 schrieb yagokurt:

Hi guys, i'm having a little problem on my server this start from nothing. Didnt change anything and this start.

Persons on ch1 all core can talk with ch2 (core3, core4) but if i try send PM to users on ch2 core 2 i get a error and say the user is offline. Any1 have a idea how i can fix it? :S

-EDIT-

iMer said it is the P2P port. Any1 know how i can restart this port? Or Unbug it?

Have you fix it?