• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi,

Im releasing my metin2 cms.

Reason: few people made refund after paying me on paypal (i'm not using this stupid system for selling stuffs anymore)

Features:

• Almost everything customizable in administration - no programming knowledge required
  • Highly secured (CMS is using PDO driver instead of mysql_ function, bruteforce protection, anti flood protection)
  • Responsive template (bootstrap)
  • Almost every user actions on web are logged
  • You can choose if you want to use classic php email function or SMTP server
  • Built-in ticket system
  • Referral system
  • Coupons
  • Itemshop - you can enable discount action, let users change quantity of item, add normal item / premium
  • Easy to translate language (all strings are in 1 file)
  • SEO friendly links (yoursite.com/team instead of yoursite.com?page=team)
  • Automatic paypal payment script, paysafecard and amazon code payment scripts
  • And many others... (see screenshots)

Screenshots: http://goucko.cz/grand/

I didn't implement installation script, so you must install it manually (tutorial in readme.txt)

If you like my CMS, you can donate me on paypal - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YZBSXKU3RUXZ2

Don't remove my copyright, please.

Download link: http://test.goucko.cz/grand_FINAL.rar

Scan:

This is the hidden content, please

EDIT: Bugfix 1 - Rename file "inc/classes/securimage.class.php" to "Securimage.class.php" (first letter need to be uppercase)

• Metin2 Dev 102
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 4
  • Dislove 5
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 5
  • Smile Tear 2
  • Think 3
  • Confused 4
  • Scream 2
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 52
  • Love 5
  • Love 90

• Bronze

Yes, design is not made by me because im not graphic designer but every line of script is mine.

I dont know what you mean by "SQLis" .. if you mean sql injection it doesnt have any.

Btw. "Brodishh" is 1 of those guys who scammed me, so thats why he is trying to humble me :)

• Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • Bronze
On 27.12.2015 at 11:48 PM, Brodishh said:

This Design and CMS is already public,

and dont use it, it have to much SQLis, take to much time to fix all

Bullshit. Would you look into the code you would see that its coded with PDO and Prepared Statements (example from TicketSystem.class.php):

$query = Database::query("SELECT * FROM ".$dbname.".ticket_system_tickets WHERE id = ? AND user_name = ?", array($id, $_SESSION["username"]));

sql injection isnt possible! > For your brain <

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 3

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.