Compile Binary in VS 2013

I tried to compile Client Binary in Visual Studio 2013, but I have errors. In VS2008 I was able to compile before I opened it in VS2013, but it upgraded the .sln file.
Now I want to use VS2013 to compile. I have added the include and library folders to the projects, but now I have these errors:

Spoiler

------ Operación Compilar iniciada: proyecto: UserInterface, configuración: Release Win32 ------
C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1193,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(C:\Users\xxxxxx\Desktop\Archivos server\source\wolfman_binary\UserInterface\../bin\UserInterface.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\Users\xxxxxx\Desktop\Archivos server\source\wolfman_binary\UserInterface\Release\metin2client.exe). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1195,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(UserInterface) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (metin2client). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(cryptlib.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xlen(void)" (?_Xlen@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ) sin resolver
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(cryptlib.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ) sin resolver
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(gf2n.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: void __thiscall std::_Mutex::_Unlock(void)" (?_Unlock@_Mutex@std@@QAEXXZ) sin resolver
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(gf2n.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: void __thiscall std::_Mutex::_Lock(void)" (?_Lock@_Mutex@std@@QAEXXZ) sin resolver
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(integer.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "private: static void __cdecl std::locale::facet::facet_Register(class std::locale::facet *)" (?facet_Register@facet@locale@std@@CAXPAV123@@Z) sin resolver
cryptlib-5.6.1MT.lib(integer.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: static void __cdecl std::_Locinfo::_Locinfo_ctor(class std::_Locinfo *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?_Locinfo_ctor@_Locinfo@std@@SAXPAV12@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@2@@Z) sin resolver
Release/metin2client.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 externos sin resolver
========== Compilar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 15 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
  • Developer

You could download cryptopp library code from the official website.

You will find the .sln file (Solution) which is to be open with visual studio.

Once You open it You can compile it.

Take care to check the Code mode generation to be set on MT for Release and MTd for Debug.

You can find it by clicking right click on cryptlib project > properties > C++ > Code generation > runtime library 

After compiled the library move it in your extern/lib and move all .h files (aka headers) on your extern/include/cryptopp (headers and libs are always to be used from the identical version of the library source code)
Hope i ve explained enoght clearly but for a short recap:

• Download the library source code from the official website.
  • Open the file .sln with visual studio.
  • Check the code generation mode as explained above.
  • Compile the library and move it on extern/lib.
  • Move the headers from the library's source code on your extern/include/cryptopp.
  • Compiler your game again and enjoy.

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here