Granny 2.8

Shogun

• Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Today I bring you another exclusive release from Tim.

This time is the granny.dll compatible with Granny 2.8 models and new binaries. Included for completeness is the already public granny DLL for the old binaries, and the bulkconverter.exe tool.

What can I do with this?

You can use granny models from any Granny version up to 2.8 in your client.

How do I use this?

Just replace the original dll in your client. Please note, it only works on original, packed client binaries.

A tool (bulkconverter.exe) is provided so you can easily convert your current models to 2.8 for best performance.

Usage:

bulkconverter foldername

Will convert all the gr2 files found inside foldername to v2.8 Granny format.

Regards

• Metin2 Dev 17
  • Eyes 1
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Sad 1
  • Scream 2
  • Good 11
  • Love 3
  • Love 76

you can use new npc's :D

Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bronze
sysser:

0216 00:42:42133 :: GRANNY: [c:/dev/rad/granny/rt/granny_file.cpp:914] File is file format revision 6 (current version is 7)
0216 00:42:42144 :: GRANNY: [c:/dev/rad/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp:81] File has run-time type tag of 0x80000010, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000037).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.

• Premium

sysser:

0216 00:42:42133 :: GRANNY: [c:/dev/rad/granny/rt/granny_file.cpp:914] File is file format revision 6 (current version is 7)
0216 00:42:42144 :: GRANNY: [c:/dev/rad/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp:81] File has run-time type tag of 0x80000010, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000037).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.

To remove this error convert all your gr2 models to 2.8 format with bulkconverter (it's included in the archive)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

WoM is using this dll so I don't know what could be the problem.

I will make a new client without change LZO and send then to test. Thx for the help Shogun.

~~~EDIT~~~

Alrdy made the new client and when i try add the eix inside the bin, enigma just give me a error bcuz this file is alrdy compressed. What u advise me to do to use this granny dll?

95% of the persons who try use the client work normal but i cant leave this 5%.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 1406

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

2. 0

Rubinum is hiring!

3. 2

Problem with unequip costume

4. 1

Client by Abesgaara (v3.5 & v3.7)