Metin2United is(n't) dead

RabbitRun

On 7/18/2018 at 9:52 PM, Bituse said:

Can someone explain to me what was so special about united ? 
Except that custom mall was over priced and a  non donating players didn't stand a chance ?(it appears to me thats  what actually players are into for )

It's not really that special.

Regarding United.. United is United. The people in there made the server, and that's about it.

Regarding Club, it's like a bad copy of United. Cheaper, absolutely but still a bad copy and not even close of having the good old players from 10/11 United times.

People saying Fisher is not Belius. I agree, Fisher is not Belius but that doesn't mean Fisher will keep his server opened for years, which is proven already. (It's closed)

Legendarul, your server will not even be opened because all you do is talking shit just like I heard you did before Fisher closed Club about you being the owner... Everyone knew that wouldn't happen.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 1:08 AM, Texas said:

It's not really that special.

Regarding United.. United is United. The people in there made the server, and that's about it.

Regarding Club, it's like a bad copy of United. Cheaper, absolutely but still a bad copy and not even close of having the good old players from 10/11 United times.

People saying Fisher is not Belius. I agree, Fisher is not Belius but that doesn't mean Fisher will keep his server opened for years, which is proven already. (It's closed)

Legendarul, your server will not even be opened because all you do is talking shit just like I heard you did before Fisher closed Club about you being the owner... Everyone knew that wouldn't happen.

don't saying this about Legendarul. he try to buy the SERVER (METIN2CLUB) from Fisher to re-opened for all of us, but Fisher request a lot of money (5000£)

and don't forgot why Fisher close the server.

see in spoiler

Spoiler

2018:

Dear friends!
I'd like to inform you that game servers are suspended. Database is saved (information about your game progress, donations, quests etc).
I will inform you if current situation will change.

F.A.Q.:
Q: Why server is not alive anymore?
A: Since 2017-12-03 we don't have any updates. That's why we don't have much online and enough donations for server's rent.

Q: Why we didn't have any updates last times?
A: I've stop care about the game because of personal reasons.

Q: Will the server come back online?
A: At the moment I hope that some day it will. But I cannot provide any certain dates or promises. Anyway, if Club will be online you're the 1st who will be informed.

Thanks to everyone for being with this server. It was an excelent time for me.

Best regards Fisher.

ppl stop to donated and he don't have any pocket money.
one host for metin2 is 150E/monthly

AND i see PLAYERS like Legendarul. who donate 2000e and he dont have money for hosting the server, let's be honest...

On 8/15/2018 at 3:55 PM, flash said:

don't saying this about Legendarul. he try to buy the SERVER (METIN2CLUB) from Fisher to re-opened for all of us, but Fisher request a lot of money (5000£)

and don't forgot why Fisher close the server.

see in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

2018:

Dear friends!
I'd like to inform you that game servers are suspended. Database is saved (information about your game progress, donations, quests etc).
I will inform you if current situation will change.

F.A.Q.:
Q: Why server is not alive anymore?
A: Since 2017-12-03 we don't have any updates. That's why we don't have much online and enough donations for server's rent.

Q: Why we didn't have any updates last times?
A: I've stop care about the game because of personal reasons.

Q: Will the server come back online?
A: At the moment I hope that some day it will. But I cannot provide any certain dates or promises. Anyway, if Club will be online you're the 1st who will be informed.

Thanks to everyone for being with this server. It was an excelent time for me.

Best regards Fisher.

ppl stop to donated and he don't have any pocket money.
one host for metin2 is 150E/monthly

AND i see PLAYERS like Legendarul. who donate 2000e and he dont have money for hosting the server, let's be honest...

Absolutely he can afford to pay for the host, but the server will still slowly die since he didn't get enough money for himself to keep being motivated updating and working with the server because nobody is working for free.

The price 5000€ is very fair looking at how much he's been working with the server, 5000 is not much if you really want to buy the server. 2 months of work and you can buy Fishers few years of work.

I know you're protecting Alex because you're as dumb as him trying to reopen United but that ain't gonna happen.

• Love 2

• 1 month later...
  • Premium
La 23.08.2018 la 10:09, Texas a spus:

Absolutely he can afford to pay for the host, but the server will still slowly die since he didn't get enough money for himself to keep being motivated updating and working with the server because nobody is working for free.

The price 5000€ is very fair looking at how much he's been working with the server, 5000 is not much if you really want to buy the server. 2 months of work and you can buy Fishers few years of work.

I know you're protecting Alex because you're as dumb as him trying to reopen United but that ain't gonna happen.

First of first be careful how you talk because we are not friend or some like that ;) i don't agree your language,think first after say something, you can try to buy it , after i put some like 2 years and alot money i donate on that game i do not like to buy something like nothing for alot of money, and also you said never will be open, you have a surprize it's opened and beta Version,almost everything what was on club and United it's still there and on that 30beta version we gonna add more and make 95% like club, just more nicely and news! So next time keep your mouth closed and think first , you don't know me what i can , but still you continue to say shit words about me and alot of people, i don't give a shit about you ;) will better for you to start realized what you can and what not after you can talk with me and fight with words against me! Until the next time cry because the sv it's open and alive and everything will be more great and perfect then club/united.

https://metin2united.uk/forum/ (forum)

https://metin2united.uk/ (site)

https://discord.gg/WP6t7W5 (discord)

https://www.facebook.com/Metin2United-575963096088425/?ref=bookmarks  (facebook)

• Love 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ah yes this topic is still popular. I'm actually embarrassed when I read my posts again but since this thread is kind of wanted I will leave it here. Well first off I'd like to thank anyone who reminded me of this. Because Metin2Club is down, this thread does also make part of it. And yes, I'm aware Metin2United is back again but as a whole new team. Will it now stay stable? Who knows...

@wezt, thank you for Metin2Club. Even tho I was an ass, I made the best of it. I don't know what you are going to do now, but I wish you the best of luck. 

But what about United? There are more Staff members than there is significance. I hope they sort out the good ones and I have faith for a somewhat long existing server. Since I have nothing better to do, I will stay there for as long as they want me. @flash and @Legendarul, good luck. 

Furthermore I have nothing more to add. See you around

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...
Am 25.2.2019 um 19:41 schrieb RabbitRun:

Ah yes this topic is still popular. I'm actually embarrassed when I read my posts again but since this thread is kind of wanted I will leave it here. Well first off I'd like to thank anyone who reminded me of this. Because Metin2Club is down, this thread does also make part of it. And yes, I'm aware Metin2United is back again but as a whole new team. Will it now stay stable? Who knows...

@wezt, thank you for Metin2Club. Even tho I was an ass, I made the best of it. I don't know what you are going to do now, but I wish you the best of luck. 

But what about United? There are more Staff members than there is significance. I hope they sort out the good ones and I have faith for a somewhat long existing server. Since I have nothing better to do, I will stay there for as long as they want me. @flash and @Legendarul, good luck. 

Furthermore I have nothing more to add. See you around

It is amusing to me that you are still "alive", like the last bit that still holds onto the old united @RabbitRun - always loved you for that attitude.

I miss the old times aswell, i'd love to have it back but sadly, they will never come back.

Paul didnt fry his database, he "killed" it on purpose. For the 3rd (?) time. Everytime he "killed" it he just wanted to shut it down. :D

He told me in skype he was bored of "people like you and questions like these" (refering to me, ofcourse)

Untill this day i regret that i hired Maiko as "she" behaved way too cocky after she was promoted a few times.  The one who should have taken this position should have been Aeon. He was the one that i was the most proud of. I hired him back then as a Mod he worked his way up very fast just like Maiko but unlike Maiko, he never lost it. He was always a kind hearted guy and very caring. But just like me, he was not what paul wanted, we spoke up when paul did bullshit again and thus he got in a fight with him. @wezt i think Paul even asked you to find something about me that is a good reason to kick me, isnt it? :D

i am thankful for fishers @wezt attempts to keep the dream alive though, he did his best but it was time for united and the concept to die. ♥

I gotta admit, up to this day i hold tight to this dream because i miss this time very much but it is for the best to keep the memories and hold tight to them because it will never come back and be like it was.  

@Fouado i will never understand why paul took you back 3 times, you always went inactive and everytime you joined the team he told me stuff like "i only give him what he wants so he shuts up and doesnt annoy me any further" :D

• Sad 1
  • Love 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, Spiritx3 said:

It is amusing to me that you are still "alive", like the last bit that still holds onto the old united @RabbitRun - always loved you for that attitude.

I miss the old times aswell, i'd love to have it back but sadly, they will never come back.

Paul didnt fry his database, he "killed" it on purpose. For the 3rd (?) time. Everytime he "killed" it he just wanted to shut it down. :D

He told me in skype he was bored of "people like you and questions like these" (refering to me, ofcourse)

Untill this day i regret that i hired Maiko as "she" behaved way too cocky after she was promoted a few times.  The one who should have taken this position should have been Aeon. He was the one that i was the most proud of. I hired him back then as a Mod he worked his way up very fast just like Maiko but unlike Maiko, he never lost it. He was always a kind hearted guy and very caring. But just like me, he was not what paul wanted, we spoke up when paul did bullshit again and thus he got in a fight with him. @wezt i think Paul even asked you to find something about me that is a good reason to kick me, isnt it? :D

i am thankful for fishers @wezt attempts to keep the dream alive though, he did his best but it was time for united and the concept to die. ♥

I gotta admit, up to this day i hold tight to this dream because i miss this time very much but it is for the best to keep the memories and hold tight to them because it will never come back and be like it was.  

@Fouado i will never understand why paul took you back 3 times, you always went inactive and everytime you joined the team he told me stuff like "i only give him what he wants so he shuts up and doesnt annoy me any further" :D

The server died because it didn't bring any profits to Paul as players modded only once and wouldn't mod again. This, again, is Paul's fault for not being capable to come up with new things for them to buy. He milked the same cow hoping the cow would give him milk forever.

You are talking about hiring someone as if you had any sayings in it. Every decision you made went first through Dahlia & Belius.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

Oh my, this is still a thing?

Nice write-up @RabbitRun, missing some minor details but you got the essential part ?

Am 24.3.2019 um 06:35 schrieb Spiritx3:

HAH, I never thought I'd hear from you again ?

Thinking back I probably always cared way too much for my own good.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...