GR2 Texture Changer

• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

VirusTotal: 

Hi !
Today ThunderCore Society will offer you a special tool for Granny3D Models.
Note:

• That tool isn't for begginers and we don't offer suport for that.
  • We hereby inform you that we take the copyrights file and his contents because ThunderCore Society has paid to perform this work.

Attention:

• NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
  • NoDerivatives — If you transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
  • No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.

Kind Regards - Johnny White

• Metin2 Dev 68
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 27
  • Love 1
  • Love 92

• Bronze

>paid
>for this
>implying tool like this isn't public already, jesus chrost

1. We paid our programmers

2. Yes, a tool like this is already published on epvp, but the tool is virused. -_- You don't have to use our tools if you didn't like them :)

3. Shout your mouth!

This is already public and you propably just stole the idea(?). Source with few lines made in .NET using granny preprocessor renamed to thc.dll :-) This "program" is the definition of bullshit

1. Is already published, but as i have sayd before, the one that is published is Virused and Bugged, (you can't change the first texture of any model.).

2. It was not my idea.

3. I don't give a fuck about how it's created ! -_-

4. My opinion is that you are a fucking retard child, If this is a bullshit then i wish you to eat them! -_- many peoples find them useful;). If you are better, do something better !

>paid
>for this

2. Yes, a tool like this is already published on epvp, but the tool is virused. -_- You don't have to use our tools if you didn't like them :)

3. Shout your mouth!

This is already public and you propably just stole the idea(?). Source with few lines made in .NET using granny preprocessor renamed to thc.dll :-) This "program" is the definition of bullshit

1. Is already published, but as i have sayd before, the one that is published is Virused and Bugged, (you can't change the first texture of any model.).

2. It was not my idea.

4. My opinion is that you are a fucking retard child, If this is a bullshit then i wish you to eat them! -_- many peoples find them useful;). If you are better, do something better !

I kek'd, I kek'd. The tool works just great and is not virused, what are you edgy schlong swallowing cockgoblin? Be careful on that edge, you may cut yourself.

Enough is enough

• Bronze

>paid
>for this

3. Shout your mouth!

2. It was not my idea.

I kek'd, I kek'd. The tool works just great and is not virused, what are you edgy schlong swallowing cockgoblin? Be careful on that edge, you may cut yourself.

Before you open your mouth, check it! -

• Metin2 Dev 8

>paid
>for this

3. Shout your mouth!

2. It was not my idea.

Before you open your mouth, check it! -

We are probably not talking about the same tool.

Enough is enough

• Bronze

1. If you really paid for this, u must be really dumb

2. That tool released on epvp is not virused, I doubt you know what virus is, you can change textures normally with that tool from epvp

I pay them monthly so.. i didn't find the tool very useful and i have decided to release them -_-

3. About bullshit.. read it literally ;)

• Premium

I guess u don't understand what i meant by that. The problem here for me is that you are acting here like you have released some big program while:

1. it is already public (nope it's not virused as u are saying and it works fine)

2. it is only very very simple winforms application made in .NET (C# ?) and u are not an owner of granny preprocessor (which u renamed to thc.dll like you've made it) neither of granny2 library file

• Bronze

I guess u don't understand what i meant by that. The problem here for me is that you are acting here like you have released some big program while:

1. it is already public (nope it's not virused as u are saying and it works fine)

2. it is only very very simple winforms application made in .NET (C# ?) and u are not an owner of granny preprocessor (which u renamed to thc.dll like you've made it) neither of granny2 library file

1. I didn't renamed the preprocessor, my programmers have do it !

2. I don't give a fuck! If someone didn't find them useful then they will didn't use it..  What's your problem?

3. By the way, i have released many other things that's really useful. as an example and after i have released them, ricky92 have seen that and he released his own version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.