Electron

syserr (motlist, cannot find accumulation data in file)

Question

Hello,
I have a problem with my Channel1 Core.
After the core is started the syserr show me this:

LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'

LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/boar/run.msa'
LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/dog_god/run.msa'
LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/lion/run.msa'
LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/dog_god/run.msa'

LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'

GetMotionFileName: Motion: leechung have not motlist.txt vnum(20369) folder(leechung)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: leechung have not motlist.txt vnum(20369) folder(leechung)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: spy1 have not motlist.txt vnum(20370) folder(spy1)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_key_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30101) folder(zombie_key_stone)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_key_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30101) folder(zombie_key_stone)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_god_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30102) folder(zombie_god_stone)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_god_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30102) folder(zombie_god_stone)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_security_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30103) folder(zombie_security_stone)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_security_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30103) folder(zombie_security_stone)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_security_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30104) folder(zombie_security_stone)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: zombie_security_stone have not motlist.txt vnum(30104) folder(zombie_security_stone)

GetMotionFileName: Motion: pwahuang1_2 have not motlist.txt vnum(34009) folder(pwahuang1_2)
GetMotionFileName: Motion: pwahuang1_2 have not motlist.txt vnum(34009) folder(pwahuang1_2)

I use the current data folder + 40k game.

Thanks for your help!

14 answers to this question

Try to upload your client folders to the server. You just have to delete the models (it isn't a problem if you upload them too, but it takes much space), and upload them without any modification. It can solve this problem if your files were incorrect, but if the problem still exists after that, the source of it must be somewhere else.

• Love 1

Thanks, i try it later! Do you have a data folder without problems, becuase i'm not so good in client modifications...

I can upload mine later, but now I'm at school, so I don't have access to my files currently.

• Love 1

Thanks for your help! But i have fixed the problem already.

Same Problem here , the Method of CLient Files Upload doesn't fix my problem..

can any one reupload this folder please. No other serverfiles have this folder correct

I will teach you only the rationale and after that you will be able to fix it in whatever file syserr gives.

I will teach you only the rationale and after that you will be able to fix it in whatever file syserr gives.

As an example, while driving the lion (wild, young, brave) mobs are loading late or never loading npc's / metin's disappears. Follow the steps for solution;

Accumulation 0 -589.625915 0

The value from 0-589 that is written in the opposite direction will change to whatever is in your .gr2 file.

We also apply it to the server side, so we go to / usr / game / share / data / monster / lion and change the run.msa to what we had previously done.

As shown in the attachment;

A13ymq.png

Explain why we are doing this: Accumulation is the speed value of the model animation. If we assign this value incorrectly or leave it blank, the model and animation will work independently of each other. If the client-side and server-side accumulation values match, you will see the animation at real speed.

READY .MSM FILES
VIRUSTOTAL

GOOGLE TRANSLATE MADE THIS :)

• Love 3

^ Just add this in your data/monster/mob_name/action_name(wait,run).msa :

Accumulation             0.00    0.00    0.00

HXqs1f1DSquKFCcL38h-Ew.png

And your good to go :)

On 11.02.2018 at 2:09 AM, M.Sorin said:

^ Just add this in your data/monster/mob_name/action_name(wait,run).msa :

Accumulation             0.00    0.00    0.00

HXqs1f1DSquKFCcL38h-Ew.png