Myrelle

ranksec.net - A wild new toplist arrived!

Dear metin2devs :)

Today I'll present you a new toplist: www.ranksec.net 

It was released today and can be used now. Ranksec is a ranking page for gaming servers. If you have a server from one of the categories you can register there your server. When you're categorie is missing, just contact the admins via the contact formular

• And yes, RankSec has a Vote4Coins API. It can be downloaded here and in the downloads area of the page. Furthermore there will follow an tutorial via Youtube
  • RankSec has a special and unique system to avoid push votes. The RankSec Team does everything to analyse the votes and delete those, which are not fair. Those servers whose push there votes will be banished from the platform.
  • Vote every 18 hours
  • Votes will be resetted every Friday 3:00 CET
  • The server of the week (server with the most votes) will be choosed Friday 2:00 CET and can be seen in the left box for one week.
  • And yes, of course there is advertisement on the page, which supports the admins in paying the costs for servers, domain costs, cloudflare packets, ssl-certificates etc

The admins of RankSec wants to be anonymous, so please don't aske me who is the owner. I'm not the owner!

Myrelle

0Bemf.jpg

• Love 3

Well it's time that something replaced top-pushed.com so I will support this :)

Adding V4C script this week to WoM

• Love 2

Script style not good, if u want i have some script you can change anything if u want.

Screen : 

7Ib1d.png

ads33.png

adsd444.png

Ads%C4%B1z2.png

ads%C4%B1z3.png

tan%C4%B1t%C4%B1mscripti2.png

I think he made the code himself. The design is not great but that's not what matters.

• Love 1

I think he made the code himself. The design is not great but that's not what matters.

Front-end so complicated people can't surf easly.. this is my opinion :)

It's mostly css, so it will need only a few traffic. I think the design is very simple but nice. But for everyone who finds bugs or has new ideas for RankSec: just use the contact formular on the page or maybe write a message on Facebook. 

I'm happy to see that there already are  5 Server registered.  ^_^

• Love 1

It's mostly css, so it will need only a few traffic. I think the design is very simple but nice. But for everyone who finds bugs or has new ideas for RankSec: just use the contact formular on the page or maybe write a message on Facebook. 

I'm happy to see that there already are  5 Server registered.  ^_^

I wish you the best of luck :)

I don't know from other projects concerning a toplist :P 

I have seen failed toplist projects on epvp very often. Unfortunately none has replaced that sucky top-pserver one and I got tired of seeing my server fall behind fake or empty servers, and sending traffic to the toplist while most servers on the first page aren't sending any, just fake voting.

This one provides an API and promises to cut down pushing and that's all I need from a toplist. I only hope the owner takes the project seriously.

• Love 1

*push* for those who didn't notice the new ranking page.. :) <3

17 servers have already registered on ranksec. be the 18th!