Quest Translator

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi so today I will provide for you a tool that I created, which can greatly help the translation of quests..

Introduction

This program is a translator of quests, you can translate your .quest and .lua files automatically, and even correct the texts that were not corrected properly, it is also possible you add text that should not be translated

Tutorial

Spoiler

First impressions

Spoiler

1518317RRjrmO.png.be68679a8035ba33e2c449

You can configure question Path files to load OR you can drag a one quest in program...
You can configure a language
Where you can make translations of quests
You can add text to ignore list not to be translated
You can fix a string after translated

Configuration

Spoiler

1518312SVvuuv.png.ece96a1ebede9263c577e8

Select directory where contains .quest and .lua files

Translate Quest

Spoiler

151831UcONwK0.png.49bb73e680dd3d562e1847

Folder where you configure to read .quest and .lua files, When you select a quest texts are played in the table below
Box where you can translate all strings, right click to show Menu.

Translate Quest

Spoiler

151831mh1ANxd.png.e05feff16976384f61664e

if you click mouse right and click in "Find this text in Main Quest", it searches the text in the list, or search for similar content.

Spoiler

151831cM2Nn7G.png

How to use "Fix Words"?

Spoiler

151831jCBuyx0.png

You can add new item to list, or you can edit selected item, if you edit you can save the list.
If you select a item in list, you click in correct any variable (after translated)

Result:

Spoiler

151831uxMUtHU.png

Note
The program was created recently, however was not used often, problems may arise, and has much to be improved, I will be pleased to help you, and share the improvements with you.

• Metin2 Dev 53
  • Eyes 2
  • Scream 2
  • Good 16
  • Love 1
  • Love 39

..الذي ولد ليكون أرماديلو، يموت حفر 

A sugestion, add a option to use bing translate instead of google translate.

Because bing has a better rate translating whole sentences without losing the meaning of the phrase.

I'll be providing it! Thank you!

The Portuguese language is pt-pt or pt-br?

Hi, is "pt", does not specify exactly whether it is pt-pt or pt-br

Will

Add Arabic ~~

Thanks, I'll add other languages

• Love 2

..الذي ولد ليكون أرماديلو، يموت حفر 

the only problem is that when I want to spend any language to Spanish in Spanish see comes out in German sorry for my english (el unico problema es que cuando quiero pasar de cualquier idioma al español en ves de salir en español sale en alemán) si alguien me pudiera traducir mejor lo que dije se  se lo agradecería xD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.