problem databases on vm

hi to all!!

today i try my server files on a VM with free bsd 9.2...work all butif but i've a problem when i start is all ok... but if i stop the server reboot and try to restart the database dont start and give error segmentation fault (only the database without syserr)i have tryed analize the .core with gdb but nothing...if i delete the folder mysql into DB and extract same file before first start ...and reboot ,run....but if i stop and start the database give same error segmentation fault...can we explain what is this problem?..

thanks to all!! sorry for my english ...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi to all!!

today i try my server files on a VM with free bsd 9.2...work all butif but i've a problem when i start is all ok... but if i stop the server reboot and try to restart the database dont start and give error segmentation fault (only the database without syserr)i have tryed analize the .core with gdb but nothing...if i delete the folder mysql into DB and extract same file before first start ...and reboot ,run....but if i stop and start the database give same error segmentation fault...can we explain what is this problem?..

uppp 

why u 

hi to all!!

why u dont reply my ask and helps?

why u not sharing your solves about login kick??

so u still wanna help but u not sharing what is

why u 

hi to all!!

i'vent solved ...i use a openvpn software on my VM .. 

why u 

hi to all!!

i'vent solved ...i use a openvpn software on my VM .. 

why u using openvpn? try fix for login kick with it?