Source, Client & Quest

Hi Metin2Dev members and admins. I'm new member on this forum. I'm sorry if I opened the wrong topic but I want to create a server. I'm bad at source, client and quests. Can somebody help me on this subject. I'm grateful who can help me. In short, I don't know what is the source and game ? I want to unbugged source or game. I'm learning English at university where I study at. I'm developing from day to day. This means that I can translate quests English to Turkish. I want to add lycan character because all of players want to lycan character. I think this is a good character but how can I add in my server that I don't know. In my opinion I want a lot. I'm sorry for that but I need to create a server and I should earn money because I'm studying at private university and my father didn't pay for university's cost. If I won't pay for my university's cost, I will have to leave the university. It is very difficult for me. I love my university and depertmant. Please help me. Thanks for everyhing.

Best regards

DontCare

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Staff

I want to create a server. I'm bad at source, client and quests. Can somebody help me on this subject. I'm grateful who can help me. In short, I don't know what is the source and game ? I want to unbugged source or game. I'm learning English at university where I study at. I'm developing from day to day. This means that I can translate quests English to Turkish. I want to add lycan character because all of players want to lycan character. I think this is a good character but how can I add in my server that I don't know. In my opinion I want a lot. I'm sorry for that but I need to create a server and I should earn money because I'm studying at private university and my father didn't pay for university's cost. If I won't pay for my university's cost, I will have to leave the university. It is very difficult for me. I love my university and depertmant. Please help me. Thanks for everyhing.

Best regards

DontCare

So you want someone to work for you without getting paid?

If that's not the case then I recommend you this guy ().

He's hard worker and has what you need.

If you don't have money atm I recommend you to see some tutorials, reading them carefuly and eventualy you'll understand.

Or if you don't have the patience to see/read tutorials nor paying someone, then you should quit this and focus on studies

or back at the first option and pay someone to do your job.

I want to create a server. I'm bad at source, client and quests. Can somebody help me on this subject. I'm grateful who can help me. In short, I don't know what is the source and game ? I want to unbugged source or game. I'm learning English at university where I study at. I'm developing from day to day. This means that I can translate quests English to Turkish. I want to add lycan character because all of players want to lycan character. I think this is a good character but how can I add in my server that I don't know. In my opinion I want a lot. I'm sorry for that but I need to create a server and I should earn money because I'm studying at private university and my father didn't pay for university's cost. If I won't pay for my university's cost, I will have to leave the university. It is very difficult for me. I love my university and depertmant. Please help me. Thanks for everyhing.

Best regards

DontCare

So you want someone to work for you without getting paid?

If that's not the case then I recommend you this guy ().

He's hard worker and has what you need.

If you don't have money atm I recommend you to see some tutorials, reading them carefuly and eventualy you'll understand.

Or if you don't have the patience to see/read tutorials nor paying someone, then you should quit this and focus on studies

or back at the first option and pay someone to do your job.

Thanks but Does Ken help me for free ? Or how can I solve all bugs ? I want to create unbugged source and game. Thanks.

Thanks but Does Ken help me for free ? Or how can I solve all bugs ? I want to create unbugged source and game. Thanks.

I'm afraid not.

If you want his services you have to pay.

Yes I know but I don't have any money for this service. My university's cost is similar to Ken's service's cost :( 300 Euro