[Question]Removing Timer from Items

Hi, I'm currently working on my summon seals, the ones within my client have timers on them (disappear after so much time) I was wondering how i go about removing it?

I figured out how to change the time to 0 seconds which stopped them from disappearing but it still says "Time Remaining: 0". If someone can tell me which part I need to edit to remove "Time Remaining" that would be greatly appreciated.

71125	"ÈæÀú½ÅÀÌ¿ë±Ç"	"ITEM_UNIQUE"	"UNIQUE_SPECIAL_RIDE"	1	"ANTI_SELL | ANTI_STACK"	"QUEST_USE_MULTIPLE | LOG"	"WEAR_SHIELD"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LEVEL"	20	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	28800	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't figure out how to import into OpenOffice, It kept opening up in a page document, how did you get yours to import into the tables?

also, ""LEVEL" 20  "LIMIT_NONE"    0" this was already set to 0, but i did forget to do client side timer in that item proto. ops :P hopefully that removes "Time Remaining". modifying the client side did not make it go away :/

• Premium

Server:

"LIMIT_NONE" 0

Client:

"limittypeN" 0

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium

@ NabbHackeR, that didn't remove the "Time Remaining" :/

Ah you want to remove the word "Time Remaining: %d"?

I understood another thing.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar