Sign in to follow this  
Invictus

[Question]Removing Timer from Items

Question

Hi, I'm currently working on my summon seals, the ones within my client have timers on them (disappear after so much time) I was wondering how i go about removing it?

I figured out how to change the time to 0 seconds which stopped them from disappearing but it still says "Time Remaining: 0". If someone can tell me which part I need to edit to remove "Time Remaining" that would be greatly appreciated.

71125	"ÈæÀú½ÅÀÌ¿ë±Ç"	"ITEM_UNIQUE"	"UNIQUE_SPECIAL_RIDE"	1	"ANTI_SELL | ANTI_STACK"	"QUEST_USE_MULTIPLE | LOG"	"WEAR_SHIELD"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LEVEL"	20	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	28800	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

7 answers to this question

Hey, try to import your item_proto.txt into open office.

You can see it then like its in navicat. I think its O and P. 

Try to put "limit_none" in O. 

bb7bf470e6.png

I hope this will help you.

Couldn't figure out how to import into OpenOffice, It kept opening up in a page document, how did you get yours to import into the tables?

also, ""LEVEL" 20  "LIMIT_NONE"    0" this was already set to 0, but i did forget to do client side timer in that item proto. ops :P hopefully that removes "Time Remaining". modifying the client side did not make it go away :/

@ NabbHackeR, that didn't remove the "Time Remaining" :/

Hmm i have time remaining on mine and but it doesn't work, it stays at 0 minutes on costumes and hairstyles even though i set the time, odd. Maybe to remove it you need to change flag in item proto or even update your client side item proto?

@ NabbHackeR, that didn't remove the "Time Remaining" :/

Ah you want to remove the word "Time Remaining: %d"?

I understood another thing.

Yeah, I can remove the actual timer itself, but I can't figure out how to remove "Time Remaining". If you've got any ideas, it'd be appreciated ^_^.