Weapon Skins

Weapon Costumes  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is this usefull?

• Developer

It is really interesting and also useful, for oldschool and newschool servers. Not only the costume weapon slot, but also the other 2 (3rd and 4th) inventories.

I knew that someone will activate it, but I still want to wait and see what Ymir does with that slot.

I don't think they would create other weapons with COSTUME_ITEM type or something like. I mean, a weapon over another weapon, seems wth..

I think that slot should be used like weapon skins, as your thread title says, or something else.

Anyway, that's a great job and I liked it.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

• Former Staff

It is really interesting and also useful, for oldschool and newschool servers.

And about the costume weapon slot, I knew that someone will activate it, but I still want to wait and see what Ymir does with that slot.

I don't think they would create other weapons with COSTUME_ITEM type or something like. I mean, a weapon over another weapon, seems wth..

I think that slot should be used like weapon skins, as your thread title says, or something else.

Anyway, that's a great job and I liked it.

Its the same like armor over armor :D

And the hardest part were that the way your character is holding your weapon is adjusted by the subtype. Some subtypes were placed by head and armor.. so i had to search a solution for it :D

• Developer

Its the same like armor over armor :D

And the hardest part were that the way your character is holding your weapon is adjusted by the subtype. Some subtypes were placed by head and armor.. so i had to search a solution for it :D

It's not the same in my point of view.

What I want to say with weapon skins is, for example, a new texture for the weapon you're actually using, and not a "weapon over your weapon".

But that doesn't mean you didn't a nice job.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

• Former Staff

I really like your idea, but i think that sould be costumes and no swords.

Would be awesome if you're wearing a Boxer-Costume and in the weapon slot would be Boxer Gloves. :)

kind regards

xF4ke

Youre giving me a nice idea right now. Could someone of the 3d modellers please make a Boxing glove? :D