[Scammers ] Dalyn(Fenomen) and Miguel(Frontier)

KingTsunamy

• Premium
I want to report two thiefs Dalyn (Fenomen) and Miguel (Frontier)
I sold my serverfiles to  them, everything went well until I got PMs from others that say that them sell my work .I had to reduce the price, and they wanted back the price difference, so it was not enough  that they  sold work they also want  money because they do that .After they received my files  wasn't enought that they  resold my work without my approval, they  withdrawn the  money

I have also seen host companies such as Cloud express and  CEHOST that are  selling my serverfile and i never sold to them anything .Also I see that others sell my source but i never sold it.
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• Honorable Member

Since you sold what rights you have power over them?

It's never a good thing trying to resell other people's work.

From the screens, it looks like they claimed the payment. So the seller is actually seeing other people earning money with his own work. (and he actually received €0 from them)

People should understand that they must support the main developer and not errant hungry dogs if they want real improvements.

I have also seen host companies such as Cloud express and CEHOST that are selling my serverfile

How could a host company selling such files? Isn't this quite abusive?

If you want to harm those firms that offer file hosting unlicensed. Metin2 is illega l:D

May file a complaint with the ANAF Romania is a state institution that deals with fraud to the state.

Yes, but if you sell serverfiles or source (90% made by ymir) you can't go to ANAF...

They sell this serverfiles clients (Romanian citizens) just because they do not pay TVA when buying this serverfiles.

Since you are a registered company, all out for sale must charge TVA.
So it is considered that preudiciaza State because the company selling something without paying tax on that object (serverfiles) /
  • Love 1

If you want to harm those firms that offer file hosting unlicensed. Metin2 is illega l:D

May file a complaint with the ANAF Romania is a state institution that deals with fraud to the state.

Yes, but if you sell serverfiles or source (90% made by ymir) you can't go to ANAF...

They sell this serverfiles clients (Romanian citizens) just because they do not pay TVA when buying this serverfiles.

So it is considered that preudiciaza State because the company selling something without paying tax on that object (serverfiles) /

so ,if you go to anaf , what you resolve? you prove that you are an addicted child/person to a game(metin2)

many host companies in roumainia work unofficially. so what you do? you think anaf will close the host company?

it's his fault. because when you are selling a serverfile you assume all the risk , so sell it at a big price.

let me remind you mister anaf, that you hadn't resolve anything with anaf

https://metin2.download/picture/wnZo4Z3tVPDg8rxy3PgX9gW04T075IPR/.png

fcsk-aim -reboot

translation

hy, six hours ago i make a complaint to anaf to make some cheks about the host company

if all is alright,and you are serious will not exist problems.So tell me what you resolve with it? bullshit.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

so ,if you go to anaf , what you resolve? you prove that you are an addicted child/person to a game(metin2)

many host companies in roumainia work unofficially. so what you do? you think anaf will close the host company?

it's his fault. because when you are selling a serverfile you assume all the risk , so sell it at a big price.

let me remind you mister anaf, that you hadn't resolve anything with anaf

https://metin2.download/picture/wnZo4Z3tVPDg8rxy3PgX9gW04T075IPR/.png

fcsk-aim -reboot

translation

hy, six hours ago i make a complaint to anaf to make some cheks about the host company

if all is alright,and you are serious will not exist problems.So tell me what you resolve with it? bullshit.

:facepalm:

I do not understand what you are trying to print with those already knew reboot = fcsk_aim

I even recognized a topic that I have names other communities fcsk_aim

Check this topic and you know it. http://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/topic/4742-attack-against-metin2dev/

Please I do not off topic, respect the subject of discussion.
Thank You.
Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1