.plechito'

[Dungeon] Spider cave

Hi!

Christmas time is coming and there is a little gift for you!

Spider dungeon with official textures for better use. Of course implement boss room from offi severs.

In pack:

4x4 map

Objects and effects

property files

textures

!Don't reuopload to other forums... If I'll want, I'll upload it myself... THANKS!

I haven't time to make video, so there is some screens:

Spoiler

7haIg.png

nYzCe.jpg

J8HYc.png

pV2Sf.png

hw5wc.png

UOB8e.png

Nvejf.png

nvoEd.png

skOtd.png

Download:

Have fun!

Edited by .plechito' (see edit history)
  • Love 20

cant open rar file, damaged,i try with 7zip too...reupload plz...btw thx for share,nice work

Looks good :) I also found some useful free stuffs on your website, thank you :)

Hi!

Christmas time is coming and there is a little gift for you!

Spider dungeon with official textures for better use. Of course implement boss room from offi severs.

In pack:

4x4 map

Objects and effects

property files

textures

!Don't reuopload to other forums... If I'll want, I'll upload it myself... THANKS!

I haven't time to make video, so there is some screens:

7haIg.png

nYzCe.jpg

J8HYc.png

pV2Sf.png

hw5wc.png

UOB8e.png

Nvejf.png

nvoEd.png

skOtd.png

Download on my web - HERE

Have fun!

on web 

can be made available to Poland? Of course you will be signed as the author of this work :)

cant download it on your page... do i have to register on your page before i can download it?

0802 17:56:11201 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web5.mse) Error
0802 17:56:11201 :: CArea::SetEffect effect register error d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web5.mse

0802 17:56:11201 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web5.mse) Error
0802 17:56:11201 :: CArea::SetEffect effect register error d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web5.mse

0802 17:56:11201 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web2.mse) Error
0802 17:56:11201 :: CArea::SetEffect effect register error d:/ymir work/effect/spider_dungeon/plechi_web2.mse

I guess you forgot to put the .mse's in the download, don't you?

Plechito your dowloand don't have effects, can upload pls?

On 2016. 04. 28. at 7:28 PM, electro123 said:

Minimap?

It is a dungeon. :D but if you want to minimap, you can create with World Editor. :)