[ Dead Download Link ] MT2-CMS - FORK [ We Need You ]

Ayaka

• Bronze

Now i have one question: Is the default style responsive and if not would it be posible to you to make it responsive? Because i like your standart design and i won't change it that fast. So a mobile/tablet version would be very great.

Its not responsive atm but i will add Media Queries in css soon. maybe i use a framework but i think i will code responsive design myself

• Love 4

• Bronze

I like very much the standard design, is an your creation?

Yes its all pure CSS. Only the Headerpicture is a render from King Sora's wallpaper.

I asked him to use it for the cms but he didnt answer me. I think and hope its ok for him. (Screen PM to King Sora:)

FhOUiIy.png

You're using a framework? (CodeIgniter, ...)

Nope!

- I thought about a template engine but I'm convinced that the most people can't  handle it (knowledge problem). It is quite simple for beginners to implement their design with a simple index.php and a default.css like before.

- I will not use HTML or CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation because its easier for the most to implement their designs and element colors by changing only a few lines of an existing CSS file.

When you think release it? I'm waiting it!

I will release it when im done. The Community is sending me new ideas every time and i will implement it all (the good ones) to create a nice CMS.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3

I've read this thread now. Good work!

I don't know if you have something like this on referral system but you can limit the people one can invite. Or maybe you can use a system like Gameforge's "friendship" (I don't know the actual name) like you get gifts when your friend lvls up. You can invite many members but max 5 can be your friends but you can edit your current friends.

Good luck!

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bronze

Important:

I will kick your ass if you post shit like: "This is not necessary". It is my intention to do this because I want to do this! You can bring ideas or constructive feedback but no bullshit. I will release this ONLY here (metin2dev) when I'm done. epvp can suck my **** and if someone releases this there, I will report that.

You have all the positive feedback!

You will have help if you want kick them(epvp) ass.

Good luck !

Nice presentation for the whole project.