[ Dead Download Link ] MT2-CMS - FORK [ We Need You ]

Ayaka

Add referral system.

Add Coins history for user.

jC1dbgU.png

You can configure refferalsystem in ACP. Enable/disable -> when enable -> you are able to configure how much coins the user will get.

edit:// I have coded that a user can only get 1 refferal per week to prevent cheating

edit2:// when votesystem is finish i will integrate that in coins history. I think this will avoid a lot of support when someone have problems with coins ;)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

On topic:

Create a cronjob file for the referral system and just give coins after the referred account reached level 60 with atleast one character ;-)

Off topic:

gimme da design nao

i dont like cronjobs if its for a system which a lot of users will use (i hope that a lot will use it xD). Much people didnt know how to add a cronjob. My idea with this cms was to do all simple with just one installer for the user. I think about your idea with reaching a level to get the coins but i will not work with cronjobs. Maybe the script will check if there is a referral in databse on login to check the level of this account. Another idea about this or how to code it?

How about to check the level of your characters at every login (the referred account) and if it's higher than the minimum level you will get the coins.

I will do it like you said. Its the best solution in my eyes.

edit:// Updated Login Log like i said picture) -> When Login is false the PW will logged only 50% of all chars to avoid scam.

edit2:// Update

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2

- Add user live search function

empty searchform. No submit button!
dBXmJ86.png

While writing 2 chars:
oBiQX3k.png

When no user was found:
oEJLgtP.png

The cool thing on this is that it coded with an ajax request to search the DB live while writing a username in the input field. The search will start after writing a minimum of 2 chars. By clicking on a username you can edit the userinformation, block the user, give rights, etc. I think i will add more informations about users in this overview.

edit:// I have tested this search function with a big account database (100.000 entries), too. Its fast as hell.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 2

- Add user live search function

empty searchform. No submit button!

dBXmJ86.png

While writing 2 chars:

oBiQX3k.png

When no user was found:

oEJLgtP.png

The cool thing on this is that it coded with an ajax request to search the DB live while writing a username in the input field. The search will start after writing a minimum of 2 chars. By clicking on a username you can edit the userinformation, block the user, give rights, etc. I think i will add more informations about users in this overview.

edit:// I have tested this search function with a big account database (100.000 entries), too. Its fast as hell.

I see there a VIP User, can you tell us what's with this option ? 

Edit : Awesome features :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev

I see there a VIP User, can you tell us what's with this option ?

It sould be titled "Manage VIP" i will change this when im coding this section. You can do following things there:

SA's can control features for VIP users. For example (enable/disable):

- User with VIP status get +% for more Vote Coins.

- User with VIP status have a chance to get an item when successful voted.

- User with VIP get -% for remission of itemshop items

- User with VIP can change their charakter names

• Love 2