Assassin's Creed

Does anyone play here the Assassin's Creed games?

If you do, which one is your favourite and why? Which character(s) do you like the most? Do you prefer the singleplayer or the multiplayer games?

If you don't really know this game, let me present it to you.

http://youtu.be/QQ7bNvcdIBw

Assassin's Creed I

b09.jpg

In the first game you can discover the 12th century's Holy Land in the body of Altair Ibn-La'Ahad. Your mission is to liberate the people from the sufferings caused by the templar masters, but you'll have to go through many intrigues...

This game is a bit hard to play and not as delightful as the later games, but it's good too if you want to know the full story.

Trailer

Assassin's Creed II

AC_2_01.jpg

Time for let the show begin!

Experience the delights of the magnificent rennaisance Italy with Ezio Auditore da Firenze, he is just a young boy when he has to become an assassin. Ezio's dramatic story can touch everyone, and gives you a feeling that you cannot forget. 

This game is a perfect start for the new assassins.

Trailer

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

assassins-creed-brotherhood-walkthrough-

As Ezio gets older, the more he is deadlier. 

This time the location is Rome. The people are suffering from the Borgia's domination, and there is only one man who could stop them. But it's also about something else...

Build the assassin brotherhood with Ezio's leadership, and defeat the despots!

Trailer

Assassin's Creed Revelations

assassins_creed_revelations-wide.jpg

"This is why I came so far. To find the wisdom. To find clarity."

The old Ezio is more dangerous than ever. He travels through the Holy Land, and gets to Istanbul to find the forgotten wisdom of the great Altair. The mentor's soul accompanies him through this dangerous road, and slowly reveals his secrets for him.

Build a new brotherhood in the territory of the Ottoman Empire, craft innumerable special bombs, and change the history!

Trailer

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin-Creed-3-HD-Wallpaper-For-Deksto

Through the American Revolution, a young native boy, Ratonhnhaké:ton decides to become an assassin to save his people from the English crown's destructive commands. He picks up the name Connor, and knows that the only way to save his people is to stop the templar masters of the colonies; even his father.

In his bitter personal fight he becomes a freedom fighter too, who takes a significant part in the revolution.

Lead the people with Connor to the glory!

Trailer

Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag 

Assassins-Creed-4.jpg

"Captains will curse our flag, and kings will fear it!"

Welcome to the golden age of pirates, between the Templar and Assassin orders, chasing the endless gold and fame. 

Edward Kenway, Connor's grandfather is a pirate, no more. He has no creed, no obligations, just his gold rush. But in his way for rich he gets involved to a fight he never meant to...

Deck, pirates, and take part in the most fascinating creation of Ubisoft ever.

Trailer

Further series:

• Bloodlines
  • Utopia
  • Tyranny of King Washington
  • Liberation
  • Freedom Cry
and more... Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

I played Assassins Creed II, Brotherhood, III and will propably buy Black Flag when it is on a sale or something.

Hm my favourite.... I like Brotherhood really because it was the first I played and the Multiplayer was (when it came out) really awesome. But I also love the Setting and the enhancements they made with AC3 but I think the hunting, crafting etc. has more potential than they used. So I don't have a specific favourite I guess :)

Personally, in the story side, AC3 touched me the most. It was so bitter and dramatic that I was a bit shocked in the end of it. About the gameplay, Revelations never gets old for me.

At the beginning, I also didn't like AC4 too much, I found the lot of sea fights a bit boring; but when I was getting used to it, it was fascinating. I liked its bittersweet end, and I knew the things happening after that, because I read the book called Forsaken, and finally I could understand the whole Kenway story.

In multiplayer I have experience in Revelations and Black Flag, latter clearly took everything.

Anyway, I like the multiplayer games as much as the singleplayers, because when I get bored by the single, the multi is still exciting.

• 3 weeks later...