Need protection for client !

zw0w

Question

Hello !

I need protection for client.

Players use antifly.eix and antifly.epk.

I added protection that automatically delete files added, but players have found a solution, replace existing files (example: metin2_patch_halloween.eix and metin2_patch_halloween.epk).

A solution, please!?

Best regards,

zw0w.

10 answers to this question

but players have found a solution, replace existing files (example: metin2_patch_halloween.eix and metin2_patch_halloween.epk).

Thanks for reply, but I do not think is a good solution !

If you change the lzo key of the packs doesnt matter if your players add it into the pack folder and index or replace old pack since will have different lzo key thats the best solution

Anyway your choice:P

If you change the lzo key of the packs doesnt matter if your players add it into the pack folder and index or replace old pack since will have different lzo key thats the best solution

Anyway your choice:P

This ^  change the standart LCO Key....

check Index hash SHA or better

check mainfolder(game client) pc or pc2 subfolder

check d:/ folder ymir work subfolder

how that solve the problem? 

import hashlib, sys, os
hash = hashlib.sha512()

with open(os.getcwd() + "packIndex", 'rb') as afile: hash.update(afile.read())
r = hash.hexdigest()
if not r == "1": # 1 -> hash value
    sys.exit # or app.Exit()

for asd in os.getcwd():
    if asd.find("pc") or asd.find("pc2") or asd.find("ymir work"): sys.exit # or app.Exit()

for bcd in os.listdir("d:/"):
    if bcd.find("ymir work"): sys.exit # or app.Exit()

Hash getter script

import hashlib
ftw, wtf = raw_input("File name (with directory):n"), hashlib.sha512()
with open(ftw, 'rb') as f: wtf.update(f.read())
print wtf.hexdigest()
  • Love 1

If you purchase Enigma you can hide the eix files in the bin and protect bin from cheat injections at same time. The won't be able to load custom EPK because the EIX data is inside the bin.

Otherwise I could do it for you for a fee, but you won't be able to re-encrypt your client if you were to update or something.

So the best option is to purchase enigma protector. If you can't afford $200 right now you could use my service for $50 and buy it later when you get the chance.

You can find a cracked version of Enigma online but it's old and doesn't support Windows 8 or 8.1, meaning players won't be able to play on that OS.