JachuPL

[HowTo] Success prob when training grandmaster skills

Hi guys. I had too much free time today so I thought I would check how does Grandmaster training look like in Source. It calculated training count and compared to required training count, so I changed it to % chance of training. I will try to explain how does my algorithm work. I generate number between 1 and 100, and then I compare it with success prob in the table.

http://pastebin.com/1ur0HxBD

Here's my algorithm. I deleted stuff which was designed for Ymir locale as nobody uses it, so my script works for all locale.

How to edit success % chance of training?

It is simple as 2+2. You have to edit aiGrandMasterSkillBookSuccessProb table. As the comment says, each number is success prob for grandmaster skill level. As You can see, it is 95 for G1->G2, 85 for G2->G3 etc.

Oh, I'd forgot. This function is invoked by pc.learn_grand_master_skill() quest function.

Any questions? Feel free to ask, I will try to answer as I'm not so skilled in C++.

Copying to other boards without my permission is prohibited.

• Love 2