[Request] Locale_string.txt

Translate it. It took me only 6 hours to translate from german to polish.

6 hours? that's too much... I'm already translating the item and mob_proto from spanish to english, and some quests too... If i included the locale_string on it, it would take like weeks to do '-'

Thank you very much man! You're my hero :$

Greetz, RachadoPT

• Premium

6 hours? that's too much... I'm already translating the item and mob_proto from spanish to english, and some quests too... If i included the locale_string on it, it would take like weeks to do '-'

Greetz, RachadoPT

translate mob_proto & item_proto to english? Is really hard to download metin2.co.uk/metin2.sg client and extract both files and then convert it?

Greetz, RachadoPT

translate mob_proto & item_proto to english? Is really hard to download metin2.co.uk/metin2.sg client and extract both files and then convert it?

i know i can do it but it doesn't have all the items that this serverfiles have i think...