Official Item Combination + Transform & Enchant Costume

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please

The client part is from 2018 official root.

Includes net.SendItemCombinationPacketCancel(), which was added later.

Don't forget to add the slot marking.

• Metin2 Dev 94
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 2
  • Scream 2
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 28
  • Love 8
  • Love 63

• Honorable Member

Give this guy an award for sharing what I would call “premium systems” with logical and modern coding while he could be selling it for wasting his time and knowledge of the Metin2 sources, instead he does it for free and adores sharing his work with the community. He has over 70 repositories related to Metin2 systems on his GitHub and you can clearly see from the first repositories to the last that he is evolving his skills from each system he develops. I hope you also apply these skills in the real-world programing if you aren’t already. It’s very rare to see developers that are actually talented and have a lot of experience in the Metin2 sources / environment to actually share their knowledge for free. Big thumbs up to you @Mali and to all the other developers that contribute to the private server community because without them we wouldn’t have half of what we have today.

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Scream 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 2
  • Love 14

11 hours ago, Owsap said:

Give this guy an award for sharing what I would call “premium systems” with logical and modern coding while he could be selling it for wasting his time and knowledge of the Metin2 sources, instead he does it for free and adores sharing his work with the community. He has over 70 repositories related to Metin2 systems on his GitHub and you can clearly see from the first repositories to the last that he is evolving his skills from each system he develops. I hope you also apply these skills in the real-world programing if you aren’t already. It’s very rare to see developers that are actually talented and have a lot of experience in the Metin2 sources / environment to actually share their knowledge for free. Big thumbs up to you @Mali and to all the other developers that contribute to the private server community because without them we wouldn’t have half of what we have today.

spacer.png

He is the metin2 dragon god !

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.