[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

3 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Hi, thank you, 70024 blocked already and the other items like stone deattacher too.

About the equipped items move to safebox, I already blocked belts because of the non-empty belt inventory. Blocking all items are not neceserry if they don't cause any bug. But if you know any other item type what should be blocked because of a potential bug, please let me know.

This is true, but looks more clean blocked all eq... So I check too late my changelog for more bugs.. 

spacer.png
compiled on your vdi and uploaded in my dedicat server (64bit)

download all the necessary lib ✅

now when I start server from console auth online dB online game online 

when I try to login into the client in console appear that error, Dó you know because ?

@ TMP4

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• Contributor
16 minutes ago, snapkode said:

Probably that's why you have such strange error, but I'll be honest I haven't encountered this error yet.
If you download a lib from the internet it can be incompatible and / or harmful. Instead you should install the package with pkg (or from ports) what contains the missing lib. If you can't tell the missing lib's origin try to use google or ask here.

Do you know the exact libs what you downloaded? You have to remove them all and start the server and look for what libs it requires then install the package what contains them. If you did overwrite libs then reinstall required 🥲

Edit: I'm about 99,99% sure it is about a CryptoPP lib. Try pkg install cryptopp maybe it installs a correct one.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

• Contributor
5 hours ago, darkfun3 said:

i have the same issue and i have devil installed 

Please use this command: locate libIL.so.1.1.0

If you do have that lib, make a symlink next to it or to /usr/local/lib with the name of libIL.so.1 because it was always just a symlink, you may have the actual lib and just missing the symlink for whatever reason. (You can create symlinks via winscp, it called as "create link" at right click)

Spoiler

095915Screenshot-1.png

If you doesnt have the the lib and DevIL really installed then here it is: 

This is the hidden content, please

Still it's not the best way to deal with it, but it's just extracted from the vdi so should not be harmful, worst scenario that it is incompatible.

• Metin2 Dev 17
  • Angry 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 21

5 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Please use this command: locate libIL.so.1.1.0

If you do have that lib, make a symlink next to it or to /usr/local/lib with the name of libIL.so.1 because it was always just a symlink, you may have the actual lib and just missing the symlink for whatever reason. (You can create symlinks via winscp, it called as "create link" at right click)

Reveal hidden contents

095915Screenshot-1.png

If you doesnt have the the lib and DevIL really installed then here it is: 

Still it's not the best way to deal with it, but it's just extracted from the vdi so should not be harmful, worst scenario that it is incompatible.

Hello and thanks for the help, now i get this error ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/lib32/libcryptopp.so.7: unsupported file layout i have even copied the one from the vm and placed it there.  i even created a symlink with the version it had at libcryptopp.so.8.5 to libcryptopp.so.7 and placed in lib32 and lib but still no luck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced

using freebsd 12.0 64bit 

NOTE: i think there is a bug in the client or server as you cannot pickup items from the floor with pickup button sometimes 

Edited by darkfun3

• Contributor
2 hours ago, darkfun3 said:

Hello and thanks for the help, now i get this error ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/lib32/libcryptopp.so.7: unsupported file layout i have even copied the one from the vm and placed it there.  i even created a symlink with the version it had at libcryptopp.so.8.5 to libcryptopp.so.7 and placed in lib32 and lib but still no luck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced

using freebsd 12.0 64bit 

NOTE: i think there is a bug in the client or server as you cannot pickup items from the floor with pickup button sometimes 

Try libcryptopp.so.7 (symlink of libcryptopp.so.7.0.0). The 8.5 is another so of course it is unsupported.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes that is a common bug in Metin2, try this for the item pickup: 

Spoiler

Another thing to mention is the level next your name is not updating in real-time:

Spoiler

I decided to not include such fixes since they are not game-breaking or exploits, and it is a reference serverfile. I may do in the future tho.

Edit: I just applied them because both works fine.

2021.09.09: - Applied two fix: 1. for level update next to your name, 2. for picking up items
            - 1. https://metin2.dev/board/topic/6159-level-text-above-players-head-update-in-real-time/
            - 2. https://metin2.dev/board/topic/24691-fix-pickup-distances-bug/

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 5

Hello, I found a little error with ox event. When I start it it wants me to select a level min max to participate but I need to allow all level players like it used to do with other serverfile normal. And oxquiz.lua in other languages missing, english and germany is not good for other language.

Illetve kérlek válaszolj metin2hungary-n mert írtam üzit és fontos lenne mert egy ajánlatom van.

• Contributor
31 minutes ago, kbeni said:

Hello, I found a little error with ox event. When I start it it wants me to select a level min max to participate but I need to allow all level players like it used to do with other serverfile normal. And oxquiz.lua in other languages missing, english and germany is not good for other language.

Illetve kérlek válaszolj metin2hungary-n mert írtam üzit és fontos lenne mert egy ajánlatom van.

Hi, it is not an error, at gameforge's oxevent.quest there is a level limit to choose. You can remove/edit it anytime in the quest...
Yes there is no oxquiz.lua in different languages but even if it would, it wouldn’t make much sense because it is public --> players could cheat.

I read your message but I'm not interested in to work for your server sorry.

THX for sharing these wonderfull clean Old-School files!

I have 2 little problems and hope someone of you can help me 😉

1. When i hit some spiders in the 2 spiderdungeon i get errors in the syserr by the server:

SYSERR: Sep 10 01:30:47 :: SpawnGroupGroup: NOT_EXIST_GROUP_GROUP_VNUM(2410) MAP(73)
SYSERR: Sep 10 01:30:47 :: SpawnGroupGroup: NOT_EXIST_GROUP_GROUP_VNUM(2410) MAP(73)

How can i fix this?

2. I cannot find a properly functioning "rainbowstone.quest" because I ALWAYS get the following error when compiling:

QUEST : rainbow_stone
STATE : start
FUNCTION SetAllSkillsPerfect(job,group)
FUNCTION CheckForSpecialMasterLevel(job,skillVnum)
FUNCTION GetSkillGroupList()
WHEN  : 50512.use
Calls undeclared function! :
pc.set_skill_level
Error occured on compile regenbogenstein.quest

How can i fix this?

THX SaugNix

• Contributor
1 hour ago, SaugNix said:

THX for sharing these wonderfull clean Old-School files!

I have 2 little problems and hope someone of you can help me 😉

1. When i hit some spiders in the 2 spiderdungeon i get errors in the syserr by the server:

How can i fix this?

2. I cannot find a properly functioning "rainbowstone.quest" because I ALWAYS get the following error when compiling:

How can i fix this?

THX SaugNix

First one is actually skipia dungeon 2's syserr, Ymir missed 2410 from the group_group.txt, but it have lines in skipia2's regen.txt. Either remove lines with 2410 from the regen.txt or create a group_group for it in group_group.txt. It's on you.

For the second problem you have to add pc.set_skill_level to quest_functions file in the quest folder in order to use it in quests.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 2

On 9/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, snapkode said:

spacer.png
compiled on your vdi and uploaded in my dedicat server (64bit)

now when I start server from console auth online dB online game online 

when I try to login into the client in console appear that error, Dó you know because ?

@ TMP4

Try manually install cryptopp 8.2.. Not 8.5..

Here: click + recompile cryptopp lib..

Edit: Recommend version is 7.0 so use same link but got oldest version.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Good 5
  • Love 2

• Contributor
8 hours ago, RazadorError said:

i cant extract A1

You can, just not with Eternexus. Eternexus have some drawnbacks like it can extract only type0-1, and only latin characters in file name (= it can't extract property/season_x for example). A1 was packed with other, unsupported type by Ymir.

For such files you can use the older Tim extractor. 

Here's the A1 unpacked: 

You can repack it with eternexus since it does not have any non-latin character.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 16
  • Good 9
  • Love 2
  • Love 15

On 9/12/2021 at 7:34 PM, TMP4 said:

Since I used Mali's src as base, the CryptoPP version is 7.0 so pkg install cryptopp-7.0.0 can do the trick.
For 8.2 / 8.5 the game-db should be compiled with that too in order to make it work.

My bad idk which version is installed.. Maybe you can try add some informations about source packages.. I think this can be usefull for many peoples.. Same for client 🙂 you can make something like info.txt

Cryptopp:

DevIL:

MySQL:

Granny:

Python:

And more...

• Good 1

• Contributor
3 minutes ago, Cunoo said:

My bad idk which version is installed.. Maybe you can try add some informations about source packages.. I think this can be usefull for many peoples.. Same for client 🙂 you can make something like info.txt

Cryptopp:

DevIL:

MySQL:

Granny:

Python:

And more...

Yep did it 4 days ago, Libs.txt in Mega 😂
There I tell people to install packages (all listed) what contains their missing libs.

• Good 1

hello i have tried to use the command pkg install cryptopp-7.0.0 but it gives an error that is not found and i also cant build from ports as it is not a supported version freebsd version 11.3. Even if i have the packages installed the libs are still missing even after i link them. I cannot find a way to get cryptopp7 as when i use  pkg install cryptopp the versio that gets installed is 8.5.

edit: if someone has managed to start the server on a vps using freebsd 12 or 11.3 64bit can u write down the packages u installed or what you did to make the launch successful as the only error i get is the missing libs which even if the package is installed or a symlink is created it does not recognise it.

Thanks in advance. Kind regards darkfun3

Edited by darkfun3

Hi! I ve found a problem with displaying item names when switching to romanian language. Everything works fine (all other strings like item descriptions or quests) but item names are displayed like some weird characters (like it s trying to display korean characters). I m pretty sure it s client related since picking up an item shows the correct name. Only when hovering over it it shows those weird characters. How to solve?

EDIT: Same issues with monster names but NPCs name and bonuses seems to display just fine. What to do?

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Think 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1

• Contributor
8 hours ago, narcisxb said:

Hi! I ve found a problem with displaying item names when switching to romanian language. Everything works fine (all other strings like item descriptions or quests) but item names are displayed like some weird characters (like it s trying to display korean characters). I m pretty sure it s client related since picking up an item shows the correct name. Only when hovering over it it shows those weird characters. How to solve?

EDIT: Same issues with monster names but NPCs name and bonuses seems to display just fine. What to do?

Hi, thank you for the cooperation.

When i dumped RO item_proto I probably forgot to rename item_names_ro.txt to item_names.txt (same with mob) so the locale_names column clientside is empty, so it displays the korean one.

To fix it just dump your protos again or take this: 

Edit: Mega drive updated:

2021.09.16: - Fixed locale_ro's item_proto & mob_proto names at clientside.
Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 10
  • Good 2
  • Love 3
  • Love 10

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.